CloneDVD 2 Help

I’m having trouble with my clonedvd 2 program. Once i start the program im on the welcome page. Than i have the 3 options: copy dvd title, clone dvd, write exising data. Anytime i select any of these 3 options; the text turns gray. Usually after making a selection the screen takes me to the “right” of the program where i select the dvd files. I’m not a noob & have tried every option available. I removed & reinstalled the program & it still happens. Please help.

[QUOTE=Krazykid212;2283308]I’m having trouble with my clonedvd 2 program. Once i start the program im on the welcome page. Than i have the 3 options: copy dvd title, clone dvd, write exising data. Anytime i select any of these 3 options; the text turns gray. Usually after making a selection the screen takes me to the “right” of the program where i select the dvd files. I’m not a noob & have tried every option available. I removed & reinstalled the program & it still happens. Please help.[/QUOTE]

What version of CloneDVD are you using? Are you sure your burner can burn dvd format? What kinda media are you using? You got a good start but since you provide little in way of specific hardware we are left grabbing for straws…

I;m using clovedvd version2. it’s never given me ANY problems until today. I have been backing up my dvds for almost a year now using the same drive & program. Yea im sorry if the info wasn’t more specific.

When I asked software version I don’t mean the software name but the actually software version when you click on the “About” button that gives us a more detail as to what version. You still need to provide more info and specs we here aren’t mind readers so unless we have a profile of the setup the general questions will get general response and not much in the way of meaningful solutions.