CloneDVD 2-exchange serial code with online key

vbimport

I update to CloneDVD 2.7, it had me restart my computer, and when I try and start it, I get a message saying I need to exchange the serial code with an online key. It then takes me to a site where I need to eneter the serial #, name, email, etc. What/Where can I find a serial code # and how do I get through this process? Thank you in advance!

it’s inside the box on a seperate sheet :slight_smile:

What if i just download the trial version, where do i find the serial number?

No Serial, you will have to buy it, when you want use it after the trial period.

I’ve got a question about this… :slight_smile:

If I pay the $59 for both AnyDVD and CloneDVD, do I get actual CDs of the programs mailed to me? Or do I just get the registration keys?

I’m only on dial-up and I’m currently using AnyDVD with DVD X Copy Platinum, but I’m thinking of going to CloneDVD now.

Thanks!

@ViperGTS:
If you buy AnyDVD+CloneDVD on SlySoft website,after you completed order then you will get the registration key very soon
:slight_smile:

http://www.slysoft.com/en/faq-90-30.html

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have a CD with your software?
No. That’s not necessary. Our software has a size that is easy to download and can be saved wherever you want.

If I pay the $59 for both AnyDVD and CloneDVD, do I get actual CDs of the programs mailed to me? Or do I just get the registration keys?

You will still have to d/load the programs every time their updated, no cd’s.