CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 BETA Discussion Thread

CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 beta
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2931.exe

Version 2.9.3.1 2013 02 25

• New: Improved repair of defective disc structures
  • New: Workaround for authoring errors causing a “PS…” error
  • Fix: Mini DVD output size
  • Some minor changes and improvements

After 10 years finally an update and no one posts? LOL.:):slight_smile:

Never found the need for this program :bigsmile: when so many others work.

[QUOTE=bean55;2678877]Never found the need for this program :bigsmile: when so many others work.[/QUOTE]
Very fair point. More tools in your toolbox helps with the job at hand.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2678872]After 10 years finally an update and no one posts? LOL.:):)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Update. 2.9.3.0 came out in May 2011. Always did like this software better than DVDFAB

Thanks Alan. I bought the package of Any DVD and Clone DVD a long time ago. So this is what I use and have never had a problem with either of them.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2678872]After 10 years finally an update and no one posts? LOL.:):)[/QUOTE]

TBH I noticed this, got caught up in other things, then forgot to comment. :bigsmile:

It is strange though.

Is there any story behind this?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2678998]TBH I noticed this, got caught up in other things, then forgot to comment. :bigsmile:

It is strange though.

Is there any story behind this?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Nope, just the Swissboys at Elby trying to make a program a bit better.;):wink:

I use CloneDVD2 for my DVDs, and it does what I need it to do, in conjunction with AnyDVD.

CloneDVD2 is is still one of the best software out there for those who like things to be done w/o any hocus-pocus.