(previously was “Mini DVD”, which confused people because of 8cm
    DVDs known as “Mini DVD” as well)
  • New: Added support for DVD-R DL writing (only writing to +R Dual Layer
    Discs was supported)
  • New: Workaround for incorrectly mastered DVDs made with Pinnacle
    Studio causing an error
  • New: Improved writing to DVD-R media
  • New: Added brazilian portuguese language
  • Change: Mini DVD size is changed to 1.4 GByte (size of 8cm DVD-R media)
  • Change: “Filter unreferenced material to improve splitting” has
    been removed from the preferences pane. This option is now always
    enabled.
  • Fix: High CPU use for several minutes when checking for program update
  • Fix: Sound out of sync problems with incorrectly mastered DVDs
  • Fix: Quality bar sometimes invisible with incorrectly mastered DVDs
  • Fix: DVD configuration reported incorrect resolution for NTSC DVDs
  • Updated languages

As of this moment it is not on there download page, nor did I get an e-mail. Where did you get this information?

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome to the forum steve1. :clap:
ON the ball already. :bigsmile: :iagree:
Edit: I too have just gone to dl. Still shows 2.8.5.1

Excellent, Excellent!!!

Hi Zebadee, there is nothing about 2.8.8.1 on the web page. Do you know something I do not? I even refreshed my browser a couple of times.

here is it:

http://www.elby.ch/de/products/clone_dvd/index.html

Thats very good if you live in Germany but I want the English version, my German is a bit slow, I will wait until the USA download page has it, thanks anyway.

Click on the English Flag…

O.K I will try that. Thankyou.

Or just click here for english page.

Thanks Zebadee, I never knew they sold a boxed version, did you read that webpage?

Thanks for the update!

Anyone else has this cosmetic glitch?

alan1476, I had dl from there earlier & was just trying it out. When I saw steve1 had posted in reference to this, I assumed it was now on main site. With any f/w or s/w upgrade I do like to try it first before posting. Although I guess everybody would like to know asap.
I must admit I thought the ‘boxed’ version had stopped. Again assumed it hadn’t been updated & thought when you actually ordered it would tell you this option no longer available. It appears that it still is ‘out there’.

No glitches for me. English though don’t you know. :smiley:

Thanks for your reply.

I see that same glitch on the writing dialogue (Output method) of your screenshots. :stuck_out_tongue: So I guess the “problem” is not on my end all alone. :disagree:

:bigsmile:

Could you elaborate on the “Glitch” you are talking about, I cannot see one on Zebadees screenshots.

I missed this glitch at first. I’m now assuming that it has to do with button size. Restart goback & go.
BTW thanks olli so busy playing around I’m forgetting my manners. So many thanks. :iagree: :bow: :bigsmile: :bow: :clap:

What I am referring to (and what I have marked in my screenshot), is the size of the buttons for “Restart”, “Back” and “Go” - on the dialogue where you choose your writer (Output Method) - , which is smaller than it used to be.

It’s not a real problem, it just looks ugly on a polished product. :doh: :bigsmile:

2.8.8.1 now appearing on the U.S. website for download.

Yes and it is the same file, I don’t know if I would call the size of the buttons a “Glitch” but it is different, they work just fine, its just different thats all. I just tryed the new program with the first two options and it works just fine. This is one good program.