Dunno, but I had version 184.108.40.206 with an old copy of AnyDVD. Was working great. Then I updated AnyDVD to 220.127.116.11 cause of a protected disc. That's when things went downhill.
Was finally able to rip and burn last night using the latest version of AnyDVD and CloneDVD. But when I used my reference DVD to check for speed, I discovered that the total processing time is now slower with AnyDVD 18.104.22.168 and Clone DVD 22.214.171.124. I switched back to the old version of AnyDVD but could not repeat the fast processing time.
Since I lost my backup image file, I could not restore my OS to retest CloneDVD 126.96.36.199.
Perhaps CloneDVD 188.8.131.52 is not at fault. But I would like to remove 184.108.40.206 and retest with 220.127.116.11. Did a GOOG search for 18.104.22.168 but all the mirror sites were coming up as 22.214.171.124!