CloneDVD 2.2 download

vbimport

Hi everybody,

i found a CloneDVD 2.2 download under this link:

Is this the real CloneDVD, or the fake one?

Greets,

PIDkiller

I’d say that was the ‘fake’ one as you call it. Here is the revision history for the original CloneDVD. As you will see, we’re no where near V2.2 yet.

What do you mean “it’s a fake”? It migh be another program not the CloneDVD as we know it. Did you try it is it working OK?

It’s well known as a too expensive and non-working software.:Z

Hi, I think that stelch is right… there exist (at least!) TWO different programs called “CloneDVD”! One is the well known CloneDVD from Elby’s Software (current version: 1.3.11.2), and the other is from “CloneDVD.net” (current version: 2.2).

I have already seen something like that… if I am not wrong, there are also two different programs named “CDRWin” around… one is the famous program by Jeff Arnold, the second is less known (I don’t remember the details).
Regards,

ET

Update: oops, sorry Schnauze, I didn’t read your post!

Originally posted by Schnauze
It’s well known as a too expensive and non-working software.

Gosh! $ 99.95! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Originally posted by stelch
What do you mean “it’s a fake”? It migh be another program not the CloneDVD as we know it. Did you try it is it working OK?

Originally posted by eltranquil

there exist (at least!) TWO different programs called “CloneDVD”! One is the well known CloneDVD from Elby’s Software (current version: 1.3.11.2), and the other is from “CloneDVD.net” (current version: 2.2).

This has never been a secret > CloneDVD 2.0 instructions

Did I say it was? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by BoSkin
This has never been a secret

Originally posted by eltranquil

Did I say it was? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
No, it was me who said that word. :smiley: