CloneDVD 1.1.6.1 released

vbimport

various fixes, available at http://www.elby.ch

This program r0x.

I have one question… when Copying DVD Titles without preserving menus (ie. movie only), and you select more than one title, I understand how you set the first-play with the green-arrow. But my question is: how do you change the order in which the other titles are played afterwards?

Can you also make it an option to display the video being transoded instead of that sheep eating popcorn? I personally don’t care, but that little thing is causing others serious mental problems :slight_smile:

(I just notice in another thread you say this is planned for the future, so disregard).

Originally posted by IntestineMan
[B]This program r0x.

I have one question… when Copying DVD Titles without preserving menus (ie. movie only), and you select more than one title, I understand how you set the first-play with the green-arrow. But my question is: how do you change the order in which the other titles are played afterwards?

Can you also make it an option to display the video being transoded instead of that sheep eating popcorn? I personally don’t care, but that little thing is causing others serious mental problems :slight_smile:

(I just notice in another thread you say this is planned for the future, so disregard). [/B]

Well, actually you can’t select the play order of the other titles. Not because we’re too stupid, but because we haven’t found a really easy way for the user to change it yet.

Therefore, CloneDVD will only play the “first play” title and stop after it is finished. You can select the other titles with your remote control.

This will be improved in a future version.

Olli

I’m happy to report that the problem with Sleeping Beauty has gone. :slight_smile: This release processes it in all modes without any difficulty.

-Pete