Clonecd4202 w/o virtual drive

did a custom install of clonecd 4202(w/o virtual drive)but when i started using this version of clonecd it shows as 4101 which i’ve had before.don’t really know if i have a new version of clonecd or not.the reason i did a custom install is because nero 5510 infotool wasn’t working with full vesion of clonecd 4202.does anyone know if there is a workaround this problem?thanks.

what does the log file say on startup, also the startup screen should say 4202…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by alsho
the reason i did a custom install is because nero 5510 infotool wasn’t working with full vesion of clonecd 4202.does anyone know if there is a workaround this problem?thanks.
You can simply install CloneCD with the Virtual CloneDrive and then disable it via the CloneCD-tray. Set the number of drives to zero via this screen:

More information on CloneDrive can be found here. Nero InfoTool works fine here when the Virtual CloneDrive has been set to 0. You can of course also re-enable the CloneDrive again via the same screen as posted above.