CloneCD4 and ClonyXXL questions

vbimport

After installed the english version of ClonyXXL, I found all of the settings are still not in English, only the buttons are in English. Had I downloaded the wrong version?

In CloneCD4, one more profile added automatically, _ClonyXXL. No matter how I delete or rename it, it will still appear as _ClonyXXL, just couldn't get it right as ClonyXXL.

I have looked through the settings in ClonyXXL, but I couldn't understand since it is not in English.

Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Using this ClonyXXL version? Start it with the ‘English-flag’ icon. Completely in English here. The CloneCD 4 Profile is indeed called _ClonyXXL. Don’t know how to change it… Does it really matter anyway? :wink:

Thanks.

I have solved it by selecting it manually. Can’t change to english by just clicking “English”, have to select “Open Language” then browse to ClonyXXL “Languages” folder.

Originally posted by niel
[B]After installed the english version of ClonyXXL, I found all of the settings are still not in English, only the buttons are in English. Had I downloaded the wrong version?

In CloneCD4, one more profile added automatically, _ClonyXXL. No matter how I delete or rename it, it will still appear as _ClonyXXL, just couldn’t get it right as ClonyXXL.

I have looked through the settings in ClonyXXL, but I couldn’t understand since it is not in English.

Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks. [/B]

I believe CloneXXL names its profile with an underscore in front of the name to have the Clony profile listed as the first entry (CloneCD sorts the profiles alphabetically)

Seems to be intentional.