Clonecd3009 bug possibly?

vbimport

i copied an audio cd worked fine, but when i went to make a copy of the copy it gave me a shitload of read errors, then i used nero on the copy and it worked fine so im assuming it was either something in the source code of ccd so you could only make 1 copy? or doze just being a bitch? i dont think its my burner because i wouldnt even be able to burn the first copy then…when i read the copy from other cdrom it worked but it wasnt a 1:1 copy since the cdrom couldnt read sub chan data from audio… any informative comments would be appriciated… btw previous versions of ccd worked fine with my burner…

I’m guessing here: but maybe the SubChannel Data is causing problems… You said Nero could read it without errors, but does this program read the Subs also? Maybe if you turned off the option Read SubChannel Data in CloneCD, you can read the copy just fine…

I turned off the sub data and still got read errors… it could possibly be that since its still beta it may just be one of those beta bugs ya know, i never thought about that…i forgot it was beta…

Have you tried using CloneCD 2.8.5.2? This should not give errors if there is indeed a bug in version 3…

If it’s a bug I hope they have fixed it in the new version…

/Grongi