I have a Pentium 4 with Win98se and a
Matshita CD-RW CW- 7586
Type CD-RW drive - Firmware Revision: 1.08
I’ve installed CloneCD and it will not copy any
type of CD’s. It reads the files and then when
it tries to copy them to the blank Cd it gives me
X Sending the CUE sheet to the CD-Writer failed!
This could have one of the following reasons:
1. The CD_Writer is not compatible with SAO-RAW writing
2. The Writer rejects an “abnormal” CD_Layout
If your writer is compatible with DAO-RAW you should use DAD-RAW writing!
Possible causes for an “abnormal” CD-Layout could be
1. Tracks shorter than 4 seconds.
2. Large Pre-Gaps
3. Change of Data mode in Pre-Gap (CD-Enchanced).
4. Lead out starts before begining of the last track
! Writing to CD failed. ILLEGAL REQUEST: INVALID FIELD
IN PARAMETER LIST (5.0x26:0x00)
My question is, Am I not doing something
wrong or is my CD RW is not capable of
I had been using:
Adaptec Easy CD Creator --V402e (310)
Adaptec DirectCD – Version 3.01e (184)
and it was working OK, before I replaced
it with CloneCd. HELP !!!
Thanks in Advance