CloneCD: xbox 360 game: error opening file layer break=1913760

hi i am trying to burn a xbox360 game using clonecd,when i put the .dvd file in the clonecd it comes up with error opening file layer break=1913760
the system cannot find the specified file,i know the file is there but it won’t let me go anyfurther,please help as i am new to this and not having a good time,many thanx :sad:

Ok first off here what we forum users needed to help you more.

1. What version of CloneCD are you using?
  2. CloneCD works best with AnyDVD to better duplicate your media.
    2a) AnyDVD helps in duplication.
  3. Have you tried searching the forum before posting?

CloneCD defaults to the last source file you used. To write a new .ISO, either from a .dvd file or by manually specifying the layer break in CloneCD, you have to [I]BROWSE[/I] to the location of the source .iso file unless the path is specified in the accompanying .dvd file.

.dvd files are nothing but small text files which tell CloneCD what the name of the source .iso file is and where to place the layer break (for XBox 360 using iXtreme, it is 1913760). If the .dvd file offers no path to the .iso file, even if it’s in the same directory as the .iso file, CloneCD won’t find it and you’ll have to specify it when prompted by CloneCD.

Hope this was helpful.

[QUOTE=davidpsr;2452447]CloneCD defaults to the last source file you used. To write a new .ISO, either from a .dvd file or by manually specifying the layer break in CloneCD, you have to [I]BROWSE[/I] to the location of the source .iso file unless the path is specified in the accompanying .dvd file.

.dvd files are nothing but small text files which tell CloneCD what the name of the source .iso file is and where to place the layer break (for XBox 360 using iXtreme, it is 1913760). If the .dvd file offers no path to the .iso file, even if it’s in the same directory as the .iso file, CloneCD won’t find it and you’ll have to specify it when prompted by CloneCD.

Hope this was helpful.[/QUOTE]

hummm… it’s best to notice that date of the posted question in answer is like 3 years old. And the OP hasn’t even responded since that time??

So you can record without appearing this error, you go in the game folder, rename the file. And DVD. ISO (no spaces).
Open the. DVD by notepad and rename the file according to what you renamed