Clonecd writing technic

vbimport

Hi,

Is there any software that writes the cds the same way clonecd does and has some possibilities of Nero (eg collect the files and drop them to cd)

Because now i collect the files with ULTRAISO i save them as .ccd and then i copy the image with the clonecd.

Nero gives me corrupted discs.
Read about it here.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81127

Originally posted by XtR

Is there any software that writes the cds the same way clonecd does and has some possibilities of Nero (eg collect the files and drop them to cd)
Yes, it has always been CD Mate

Thanks i ll give it a try and i ll post the results…

Do not use cd-mate as it is no longer supported or updated. A new variant has come out called DVD-mate which is essentially cd-mate and with dvd capabilities.

Thanks

Still Nothing… :frowning:

I used DVD-MATE 2.6.1.19 and the the files on the disc where corrupted.

What can i do to fix that problem!?

With Clonecd every disc is fine!

I saw at the prefs of dvd-mate a selection For I/O mode should i change that?

EDIT: I changed it to Windows control interface and still nothing. I dont believe winaspi will burn the cd right because is the same nero uses.

I dont know what to do…

Originally posted by XtR

I dont know what to do…
Here’s [COLOR=blue]CD Mate 2.5.4.17 , I recommend you to try this one out.[/COLOR]

Problem :frowning: I think that the dvd mate messed up my system!

Installed cdmate and it gives me this error screen…

Now i have ( ! ) in the device manager! In front of DVD/CD Devices…

Xtr,
I’ll stay far away from CDMATE, it also caused me to completely format my harddrive after trying to uninstall the program. I think it’s a waste of time using it stick with Clonecd/
alcohol or Blindwrite, at least you can get help on the forums should you encounter problems.

Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

I did a system restore… Before the installation of dvdmate. After that I installed cd mate… CDmate started with no problems. But the cds still corrupted.

I think that there is no solution for my problem.
BUT WHY???

Ivanhoe

I wish i could stick to the progrmas you are writing… But as i you read i cant work with any other program except CloneCD!

:a :a :a :a
F…K NFORCE2 DRIVERS AND CHIPSET!!!

Originally posted by Ivanhoe

I'll stay far away from CDMATE

The old CD Mate, i.e. the one I refered to, has never caused me any troubles.

But, as for DVD Mate, as soon as I installed it a couple of months ago
( see [COLOR=blue]For all CDmate users, C/DVDmate is out! ),
my system first began behaving oddly and then crashed eventually. Of course, I was forced to re-install the OS.
Since I was thinking I was the only one with that, I didn’t bother to report about it. Looks like I was wrong.[/COLOR]

So, ppl stay away from this pile of crap, i.e. DVD Mate !

Originally posted by XtR

F…K NFORCE2 DRIVERS !!!
You MUST replace them with those from Microsoft.

But these drivers i have… I did it when u told me to use driver cleaner. Could you please tell me the way to do it??? Step by step because i cannot believe that there is no solution… :frowning:

Originally posted by XtR

But these drivers i have… I did it when u told me to use driver cleaner.
Could you please tell me the way to do it??? Step by step because i cannot believe that there is no solution.
XtR,

This will give you a clue on how to fix your problem > [COLOR=blue]uninstall Busmaster IDE driver crap !

IEEE1394 Bus Host Controllers > click on + > ? PCI IDE Controller (Check what you got there !) >
right-click on it > Properties > Driver tab * > Uninstall

• You should see something like this :[/COLOR]

I uninstalled it but windows put the same drivers back when i restart the pc.

Check what i have…

And where is you NForce2 driver then ?

You mean i dont have the nforce2 drivers…
Yes but the problem remains with the microsoft drivers as u can see.

What am i going to do?

BoSkin thanks for helping me… :wink: