CloneCD version 4 beta 30 has been released!

vbimport

I just posted the article CloneCD version 4 beta 30 has been released !.

jo69hny, Gaza, Rofazz and RASTABT all used our newssubmit to tell us that a new CloneCD 4 beta version has been released. It seems that in this new beta version the Tray Icon bug has been fixed…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3696-CloneCD-version-4-beta-30-has-been-released-.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3696-CloneCD-version-4-beta-30-has-been-released-.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

OK nice all these BETA versions but when is the final version comming?

When all the bugs get worked out of course ! I’ve never seen a developer release so many beta’s and put so much effort into making a great program. Excellent work Olli, the whole community appreciates it! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the notice! :slight_smile:

What’s wrong with having all these beta versions. This only means a better product in the final version. With this many new released betas, Olli has exceeded the standards in making quality software.:4

:4

Hi all, I am still using CloneCD 3.3.4.1 :wink: I wasn’t happy with the auto-detection scheme used in the new CloneCD (Fast Error Skip)it didn’t seem too work in the earlier betas, well main prob was the read errors on the copy :c I know this has been sorted :slight_smile: But can any fellow member convince me too upgrade too this new version? I await a good reply ok. Greetz as usual The Diplomat :8

CloneCD 4 beta has seen some great evolution. Oli has done some FANTASTIC work to make it great. One thing that will hopefully change your mind…I’ve seen released products that aren’t NEARLY as polished as CCD4 while it’s still in beta. Give it a go with the latest version. I don’t think you’ll regret it. If you do find a bug, help Oli out and post it in the forum. I’m fairly certain it’ll get fixed in the next release. :slight_smile:

there`s no such file on elby.org still beta 21 only

There is beta30 now 10.47am :slight_smile:

You must be lucky, i’ve d’loaded from the English & German version sites several times, last time 12:55 GMT, still both beta 21

Clone Beta 30 is now available 16:42 GMT. File size is larger than earlier one.