Clonecd v4 corrupts Windows?

vbimport

Well, this might seem like something weird, and i'm not sure if the cause was really Clonecd, but it is freaky: i tried to install the Beta 30 of Clonecd v4, everything went well, until the part where i needed to restart. I tried to restart, and i got an error saying that my register was corrupt and i needed to reinstall the register, i tried to do a reset and what i got was a corrupt windows and a corrupt C: disk. So i needed to format the disk and reinstall Windows again, which was quite irritating, to say the least. Well, again, i don't know if the real cause was Clonecd, but it is kinda weird. Does anyone have a similair experiences?

Originally posted by kpo
Well, this might seem like something weird, and i’m not sure if the cause was really Clonecd, but it is freaky: i tried to install the Beta 30 of Clonecd v4, everything went well, until the part where i needed to restart. I tried to restart, and i got an error saying that my register was corrupt and i needed to reinstall the register, i tried to do a reset and what i got was a corrupt windows and a corrupt C: disk. So i needed to format the disk and reinstall Windows again, which was quite irritating, to say the least. Well, again, i don’t know if the real cause was Clonecd, but it is kinda weird. Does anyone have a similair experiences?

I don’t think this problem is related to CloneCD.