CloneCD v4.3.1.7 released, free update period extended

new version found:
download homesite by slysoft com

CloneCD v4.3.1.7:

[ul][li]The “free update period” for Elaborate Bytes customers was a little tight, we are sorry about that!
[/li][li]Extended free updated period for Elaborate Bytes customers
[/li][li]Fixed HelpLauncher.exe to display english texts, if language is not available
[/li][li]Updated Czech and Finnish languages[/ul]Download link.
[/li]
@kunolobo: you beat me to it! I’ve merged my new thread with yours because mine has a little more info on the update. Hope you don’t mind!

At last…
A company that does what the consumer asks. :smiley:
It has to be said though, after so long for many registered users, this is the least they could do.

Soo , when is the official cdfreaks test ?

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Soo , when is the official cdfreaks test ?

What do you mean??

Are you not working on it right now!! :a :wink:

I can confirm the Memorex 52MAXX can make a 1:1 backup of Safedisc 2.9.x. “on the fly”. The test cd was Madden NFL 2004 (cd 1).

Reader: LiteOn LTD 165H
Writer: Memorex 52MAXX

I used the Club CD-Freaks CloneCD 2.51 profile and backup plays flawlessy in my LiteOn but failed in my Toshiba Sd-M1502.

Previous CloneCD versions failed to backup Safedisc 2.9.x The fix was reading the image (create cue sheet), then burn with FireBurner.

Shoey :cool:

I can confirm the Memorex 52MAXX can make a 1:1 backup of Safedisc 2.9.x. “on the fly”. The test cd was Madden NFL 2004 (cd 1).

How long did it take because I tried also and it took over 19 minutes. Takes less time to do an image and then write. That doesn’t make this that big of an accomplishment. When do they expect support for securom if at all?

How long did it take because I tried also and it took over 19 minutes. Takes less time to do an image and then write. That doesn’t make this that big of an accomplishment. When do they expect support for securom if at all?

Well it took less than 19 minutes for sure:D In fact, I did the copy on the fly in less than 10 minutes m8. Keep in mind the Memorex 52MAXX is still a “hit&miss” backing up Safedisc v2.8-3.1. It might not be a big accomplishment to you, but for my rig and Memorex 52MAXX owners this is great news. As far as backing up SecuROM 4.8.3& up, the TwinPeak Tool easily defeats:p

Shoey :cool:

Anyone know how long the free update period has been extended to ? I’m thinking us early adopters (March 2000) are out of luck ?

MAY 2000 sucks too ;(

i get the key at CCD 2.X version. at that time the life-time key was realy expensive!

all users supporting the programm at the beginning are rapped now by slysoft aka lie-soft.

Just out of curiosity did Ollie sell the rights to Slysoft for CloneCD or is just a new distribution for it with Ollie working in the back ground?:confused:

My first version was a 1.xxx version and i was promised that i bought a life time key with a life time update service.

I feel very very tricked now !!! :frowning:

And come on please don´t tell me that slysoft and elby are different companies.

Oli please think about your behaviour again and find a good solution !!!

I hope a cd freaks user is in the Slysoft team to answer to this important question! (it will be cool…)
I’m an older user of CloneCD and so my registering is old too and i just want the come back by Slysoft of the elby system of deliverance of new keys for less money (19$ will be cool or 19 euros if you want…) than re-buy the soft…

I paid £42 in August 2000, and I am glad others are now coming out and saying the same thing, about the free upgrade for life that we were promised, before Ollie dropped the price,

What incentive is there for anyone to do the rightful thing, and pay for registration key, when loyal customers are discarded at a whim,They may as well look for a crack,

I have always paid for my stuff, and have no qualms about doing so, but I have around 6 programs that promised updates and are now useless, because of this kind of treatment…

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
[B]CloneCD v4.3.1.7:

[ul][li]The “free update period” for Elaborate Bytes customers was a little tight, we are sorry about that!
[/li]> [li]Extended free updated period for Elaborate Bytes customers
[/li]> [li]Fixed HelpLauncher.exe to display english texts, if language is not available
[/li]> [li]Updated Czech and Finnish languages[/ul]Download link.
[/li]>
@kunolobo: you beat me to it! I’ve merged my new thread with yours because mine has a little more info on the update. Hope you don’t mind! [/B]

great stuff this is the program i was looking for:bigsmile:

and guys really if you pay for it and get a legitimate key it works…imagine that!

Originally posted by Lawman
[B]I paid £42 in August 2000, and I am glad others are now coming out and saying the same thing, about the free upgrade for life that we were promised, before Ollie dropped the price,

What incentive is there for anyone to do the rightful thing, and pay for registration key, when loyal customers are discarded at a whim,They may as well look for a crack,

I have always paid for my stuff, and have no qualms about doing so, but I have around 6 programs that promised updates and are now useless, because of this kind of treatment… [/B]

how can you complain its a totally different company? and if you paid in august 2000 then id say you got more than your moneys worth…hell i just paid 40$ for blindwrite and its license is only good for a year.