CloneCD v3.2.0.2 available

I just posted the article CloneCD v3.2.0.2 available….

lmao2k used our newssubmit to tell us:

That again there’s a new CloneCD version out now:

New features:

Added “Amplify Weak Sectors” to ProtCD profile

Updated Spanish Language…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2819-CloneCD-v3_2_0_2-available___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2819-CloneCD-v3_2_0_2-available___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Talk about QUICK response… U Go Olli! The fact remains that we (US & GB users) still need a workaround for the new AWS & HideCDR Media features. So, here’s a ‘AWS & HideCDR Workaround Summary’ that I put together using info from CDFreak, Clone Clinic and my personal experience. Hope this helps. FYI: - Amplify Weak Sectors (AWS) = SD2 - Hide CDR = Securom, and new SD2 with ATIP These new options are [potentially] considered illegal in the USA and GB due to CCDv3201 now having the ability to make ‘working SD2/Securom backups’ with most CD writers… “Don’t blame Elby/Olli [because] he has to cover his a-double-s and make the program this way to fit the laws for these countries.” Workaround (Enabling AWS & Hide CDR): 1. Before installing CCDv3201, simply change your Time Zone, Keyboard and Regional Settings* properties to a different country (other than the US or BG), e.g., English (Canada) or Spanish (Mexico). Be sure to select the same country (locale) for each setting. * NOTE: Under Windows 9x, you may find (as I did) that the other system locales are masked and thus the Region Settings only show a multiple listing of the same (or default) locale. Just scroll up or down and select a blank area in the listing. Then, click the ‘Apply’ button and click ‘Yes’ to the ‘Restart’ message. Go back to Regional Settings and you should now see a list of all available system locales. 2. Install CCDv3201 and the install setup should enable the new features. NOTE: If the AWS & Hide CDR do not activate, run Regedit and do a search (Find) for ‘AmplifyWeak’ or go to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareElaborate BytesCloneCDSettings Once you’ve located ‘AmplifyWeak’, double-click it and change the Value data field from 0 (disabled) to 1 (enabled). ** If two AmplifyWeak appear, enable value for both entries. ** Then, reboot to reset the new setting. 3. According to Olli, if you change the Regional Settings back to the US or GB locales, it will disable the AWS & Hide CDR features. Therefore, this setting must remain at whatever locale you chose to use these two features. Conversely, fb- claims he/she changed all the above settings (Time Zone, Keyboard and Regional Settings) back to their previous (or default) locale, rebooted and the AWS and Hide CDR remained activated… You’ll just have to see which method works best for you. Peace, eljay

Failed to burn Sango 8 on Lite-On LTR-24102B with CloneCD 3202 w/AWS and Hide CDR Media enabled. Weird…

To Black-Wolf, Try without AWS,disable Hide CD-R fuction,and then turn on it while install it. My LTR-24102B & 12101B no problem, Aopen CRW2440 write on CD-RW also no problem. :slight_smile:

Amplify weak is grayed out on my system. I dont fancy having to change my clock either. Someone needs to crack this so that we can use it with English (UK) time settings without having to piss about.

Where is the Hide cdr option ? In ver 3211 in Win Me. I see the Amplify weak option but no Hide CDR ?