CloneCD Settings

vbimport

#1

wow cool thing.

may i use it on my site (little bit modified and also translated)?

InSOMniA

ps: offcourse i’ll give you and cdfreaks the credits…


#2

the above is excellent


#3

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!
I was looking at setting up my own web site - love to be able to use this thanks.:slight_smile:


#4

Woww…Tages is invented by russian?and why can’t it be backed up?


#5

If I’m correct MotoRacer 3 has the Tagés protection.
But I’m not sure.

So this game can’t be copied? :confused: :frowning:


#6

Originally posted by Namoh
If I’m correct MotoRacer 3 has the Tagés protection.
But I’m not sure.

Yes MotoRacer 3 is the only (?) games that uses Tagès. It currently cannot be copied 1:1.

EDiTED my comments on Tages being stolen. Wasn’t true, mixed some things up :wink:


#7

What do you mean “stolen”?


#8

Originally posted by xmansean
Woww…Tages is invented by russian?and why can’t it be backed up?
:eek: FRENCH, it’s FRENCH! My mistake!!! :o StarForce is Russian :Z


#9

Originally posted by FutureProof
:eek: FRENCH, it’s FRENCH! My mistake!!! :o StarForce is Russian :Z

And Starforce is also can’t be beat…
Why?Are they so perfect?


#10

They are both based on dedicated media which differs by title & batch. They can only be emulated.


#11

Originally posted by xmansean
What do you mean “stolen”?
Sorry my fault. I mixed Tages up with Starforce (newspost). Forget I said that.


#12

Ina word,these two kinds of protection won’t be fashion,right?


#13

cool


#14

Originally posted by The Man
cool

Nmmmmm…what do you meam?


#15

ok im tryin to back up my mohaa but im having probs with the first step, making a 1:1 image. i got a sony 52x reader and an acer 20/10/40 writer.

when i make the image with my sony it reads fine with fast error skip but theres problems with the images (i know this coz ive tried making both images and running them on virtual drives using daemon tools, and theres problems there which tells me the images arnt even 1:1)

so i try making the images with my acer burner, and right now, 3% into the read after 35mins (yep 35mins with a 40x reader), it has ‘failed to read’ about 3000 sectors. now FP said this might take a while, but how long is a while? and am i doing the right thing making the image using my burner to read? i thought id try it coz my burner can do all that raw dao stuff etc


#16

If you haven’t saved the read log then could you please do the read to HDD again (yes, this is good) and paste it into a new thread? If you open the log in Notepad, leave the first four error and the last five - take out everything in between.

You seem to have a legitimate problem and a new thread is no problem


#17

Originally posted by RedNob
[B]ok im tryin to back up my mohaa but im having probs with the first step, making a 1:1 image. i got a sony 52x reader and an acer 20/10/40 writer.

when i make the image with my sony it reads fine with fast error skip but theres problems with the images (i know this coz ive tried making both images and running them on virtual drives using daemon tools, and theres problems there which tells me the images arnt even 1:1)

so i try making the images with my acer burner, and right now, 3% into the read after 35mins (yep 35mins with a 40x reader), it has ‘failed to read’ about 3000 sectors. now FP said this might take a while, but how long is a while? and am i doing the right thing making the image using my burner to read? i thought id try it coz my burner can do all that raw dao stuff etc [/B]

As I know,the plextor SCSI 40x seems to work fine with backing up MOHAA…


#18

does anyone know what cdclone settings to use when burning diablo II - lord of destruction


#19

Originally posted by darthkaser
does anyone know what cdclone settings to use when burning diablo II - lord of destruction
sigh

Like mentioned a lot on this forum. Use the search function. I’m certain this has been asked before. If you’re still having problems or don’t understand something start a new thread.


#20

ok a few posts up i said i was having trouble even making a 1:1 image of mohaa, and i said that my sony reader would take 5 mins to read the cd but my acer burner would seemingly take forever to read it.

1hr 15mins after i pressed ‘create image’ of the mohaa cd no 1, using my acer burner to read, it finally got to 100%. the problem was it took about 3 seconds to ‘fail to read’ each bad sector of the first 3 - 4 % of the disc, which number into the 3000’s, but after that it had no problem reading the rest of the disk. it read the last 95% in about 10 mins…

the wait was worth it! i now have 2 perfect 1:1 images on my hdd, and i know this coz i used daemon tools to install and run the game from the 2 ccd files, without a hitch

so it seems it not only depends on what burner u use to write the data, but what reader u use to read it.

oh, and btw, i just burnt a copy of moh cd 1, put it in, waited for the auto insert notification to pop up, then pressed play. hey presto it works. now im not sure if it will install properly off my burnt cd’s, but it sure runs fine off them (no ‘insert proper cd’ mumbo), so possibly acer works as well with safedisc 2 latest version… ill test tomorrow