CloneCD - Right Click Close Tray

vbimport

Hi,

On a version of CloneCD I could right click on the drive icon in Explorer and select Eject Disk. There would also be an option to Close Tray.

Do you know how I can create the same thing some how.

Please Please it was a really cool trick.

Many Thanks

Matt

Originally posted by wagons41

Do you know how I can create the same thing some how.

The same as before, right-clicking on the selected reader/writer can do the trick.

Try CCD4.2.0.2 I think this function may have been removed from slysofts version.

Originally posted by xtacydima

Try CCD4.2.0.2 I think this function may have been removed from slysofts version.
…OK, I now see you have your 4202.
I mean, mine’s 4319 and all is fine there, as you can see it. :wink:

Edit Added here

Originally posted by BoSkin
[B]…OK, I now see you have your 4202.
I mean, mine’s 4319 and all is fine there, as you can see it. :wink:

Edit Added here [/B]

It’s fine if you wanna eject or close via CCD software optical drive icons, but not Windows Explorer.

I suspect this capability is taken away in 4319. I have tried to find the registry setting to enable this option without having to install 4.2.0.2 but I wasn’t able to. :frowning:

I suspect this capability is taken away in 4319. I have tried to find the registry setting to enable this option without having to install 4.2.0.2 but I wasn’t able to.
Here you are .
Having just installed CCD4202 ( along w the existing CCD4319 ), I’ve gotten the ‘Close Tray’ feature back :

Offtopic ‘Dima’ sounds Russian to me. Are you ? :wink:

Here you are .
Having just installed CCD4202 ( along w the existing CCD4319 ), I’ve gotten the ‘Close Tray’ feature back :

Although don’t you wonder why they removed it??? :confused:

Offtopic ‘Dima’ sounds Russian to me. Are you ? :wink:

Yes, assumption is correct. :smiley:

Although don’t you wonder why they removed it?

Yes, assumption is correct.
I do.

Yeah, I thought as much. Me too :cool: Have you been aware of that ?

Yeah, I thought as much. Me too :cool: Have you been aware of that ?

For quite some time now…hehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda like this little utility which sticks in a trasy icon that seems to work for me.

http://www.kgsoft.com/downloads/

:bigsmile:

That feature “Close Tray” has been moved to “Virtual CloneDrive” The latest version (5.0.1.3) has it.

enjoy!!

nriver

I have looked a lot for this feature and couldn’t find what program enabled it :smiley:
http://www.theeldergeek.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7144&st=0&
Now, cand someone “make” the “close drive” extension without using ccd 4402 because i don’t understand nothing from that reply :slight_smile: