CloneCD ( RedFox version)

vbimport

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneCD.exe

CloneCD 5.3.3.0 2016-03-28

• New: Switch from SlySoft to RedFox!

THX for the info,Alan! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Link Alan

So…I am guessing the Elby key will not work with this new version of CloneCD…

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2771169]So…I am guessing the Elby key will not work with this new version of CloneCD…[/QUOTE] Yes it might, not sure yet. But it only updates once every five years so I wouldnt worry about it LOL.

@ the moment,mine is still working. :iagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2771179]@ the moment,mine is still working. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

So, your Elby key is working with this new version???

That’s sweet if it does…hate to see another lifetime key go down the drain…

Just test mine. It is working.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2771186]So, your Elby key is working with this new version???

That’s sweet if it does…hate to see another lifetime key go down the drain…[/QUOTE]

I can say with a bit of confidence that what is happening now to AnyDVDHD will only affect that program, none of the others will be changed.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2771186]So, your Elby key is working with this new version???[/QUOTE]

Yes…and since CloneCd is not dependant on an online server for it’s data,I assume that even if RedFox decides to charge for newer wersions,your previous registered 1 will stay working…

https://www.redfox.bz/en/download.html

Important information for SlySoft license owners!

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

[B]SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.[/B]

IMO it would be quiet bold to charge again for a program virtually not updated anymore :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2771237]Yes…and since CloneCd is not dependant on an online server for it’s data,I assume that even if RedFox decides to charge for newer wersions,your previous registered 1 will stay working…[/QUOTE]
Only AnyDVDHD is affected and the original AnyDVD is being phased out, so you will get AnyDVDHD at a very fair price.

[B]NO OTHER PRODUCTS WILL BE AFFECTED.[/B]

Thanks for the heads up Alan!

Hiro