CloneCD Profiles for ASUS CRW5224

vbimport

HAHAHAHA i got a new Asus CRW5224. Very happy as i can now backup my CDS200 protected cds!!!]

Anyway, i was wondering if i should still use the ordinary CloneCD Profiles to burn cds? Isn’t this drive able to burn all the protections by default, shich means i should just use the DATA profile in Clone 4202?

Please correct me if i am wrong, because i have absolutely NFI :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by nismohks
Please correct me if i am wrong, because i have absolutely NFI :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s obvious. :wink: :bigsmile:

You’ll still need to use the profile appropriate to the type of cd you want to copy. However, the Game CD profile will work fine but you should edit it so that it uses “Ignore” rather than “Emulate” for weak sectors.

You should also edit your writer setttings to ensure that raw dao is the selected writing mode and so as to disable AWS permanently.

Finally, you should be aware that if you want to copy securom 4.8x protected cds, you’ll still have to patch the image with twinpeak before burning in order to get a working copy.

Anyway, you’ve got a great writer that can do nearly everything so have fun and you know where we are if you run into problems. (Read the stickies and use the search button first though, huh :wink: )

Thanx philamber I appreciate your help :smiley:

My TDK was pissing me off, so i decied to buy the new ASUS this morning :D:D

Why should i use raw dao as the selected reading mode? What difference does it make? how do i even change it?

thanx!:cool:

Originally posted by nismohks
[B]Why should i use raw dao as the selected reading mode? What difference does it make? how do i even change it?

thanx!:cool: [/B]

I said you should use raw dao as the selected writing mode. Access the writer settings by right clicking on your writer when on the write cd page.

Hey you said that you had to make a thing with twin peaks, i can get that, but how do you make a burn? Is there a old post somewhere i can look at? if so what is it

Originally posted by clonecd123
Is there a old post somewhere i can look at? if so what is it

Read the sticky at the top of the forum. :wink: