CloneCd or Alcohol 120%

vbimport

I currently have both programs, but i dont know when to use each one. Is ont program better at safedisk or what are the benefits from each one. I am also open to any tips that people have come up with for using each one. When to bypass efm, maybe? i have a 2 sheep writer. Just looking to get some games copied.

Are you looking for something like this.

Alcohol = SafeDisc, Starforce 1+2, SecuROM 4.85xx w/ emulation
Blindwrite = SecuROM 4.85xxx(perfect with Plex Premium)
CloneCD = SecuROM 4.85xxx(CloneCD + Twinpeaks + BWA), Laserlock, Ring Protech

Can’t Do = StarForce 3, Tages

Edit.
No doubt I have just started a debate about this but hey. Go for it.

sounds a fair list to me however :wink:

If you have a true 2 sheep burner then, try discdump (free) or discjuggler as these read the safedisk protection better. Your back will either work flawlessly or not work at all.

What do you mean when you say, (CloneCD + Twinpeaks + BWA)? Is twinpeaks some sort of program? I’ve only recently begun to copy games.

Originally posted by Corbitt
What do you mean when you say, (CloneCD + Twinpeaks + BWA)? Is twinpeaks some sort of program? I’ve only recently begun to copy games.

Twinpeaks is a program that inserts twin ranges into an SecuROM image by looking at the BWA file of that cd. The twin ranges fool the SecuROM guard module in the program to think that those “twin ranges” are the original physical characterics of a SecuROM cd.

You can get Twinpeaks here.

You can get BWA files here and here. Good luck!:slight_smile: