Clonecd is a peice of garbage

vbimport

i make image of a game with clonecd it didnt report any errors but when i install the game it wont install and tell there is errors

then i make image with nero it worked

i make image of vcd in clonecd it didnt report errors when run the vcd there is errors

what is this bad program

Where did you download CloneCD from?

from slysoft

You might try to uninstall it and redownload it again. It is a great piece of software.

[QUOTE=sosonono;2457182]i make image of a game with clonecd it didnt report any errors but when i install the game it wont install and tell there is errors

then i make image with nero it worked

i make image of vcd in clonecd it didnt report errors when run the vcd there is errors

what is this bad program[/QUOTE]
Did you use the trial before you bought it, the program is great, it is probably one of the best pieces of software I own imo, sorry you are having conflicts, maybe with a little more information we can help you.

I have been using Clonecd for many years never had a problem what so ever.

Mr. Bill :iagree:

there is a lot of alternative like nero blindwrite alcohol 120

[QUOTE=sosonono;2457489]there is a lot of alternative like nero blindwrite alcohol 120[/QUOTE]

My $.02. If you don’t like the software don’t use it. I use it and CloneDVD as well and have no problems with them. I find it hard to believe users make such a off comment when they have no real definity test to show one way or another and but still make claims. As before Garbage in Garbage out that’s the computer phrase and goes for whom ever uses the software with whom doesn’t know how to use it or what it’s uses are. Without anything to support the Nero claims that hard to believe as well. If you did a little more research and searching on here you would find that users of CloneCD will tell you it will do music and movie dvd not games for the most part if they don’t have some kinda of protection on them. And since you didn’t give any more info as what game it was there not much to go on to even know about.

I’ve used CloneCD for over 6 years now and haven’t had any problems with it.

I have been using CloneCD for almost 4 years never had any issues.