Clonecd installation

vbimport

hello !:slight_smile:
I want to make 4 questions
1.How i can use betablocker?
2.when i make a backup a cd with clonecd and i want to make another and i want to make another i have to make with clonecd or with the cd copier(EASY CD CREATOR PL. 5.11)?
3.Witch cd-recorder cant write all the known copy protections?
and finally i have clonecd 4.0.0.1 and i want to install the new one
it is better to uninstall it first or install it the some directory i have the previous one?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
WIN Me- PIII
ACER 1610A
DVD-ROM HITACHI GD-8000

also u dont need betablocker anymore.
USE AWS (amplify weak sectors) in clone cd :slight_smile:

also i would recommend that u uninstall clone cd version 4.0.0.1 first, then install tha newest version.

and about which recorder cant write all known copy protections IS… it’s more like which ones can write all known copy protections :slight_smile:
well in general u want a lite-on 24102b (24x10x40) or newer, they are HIGHLY recommended for making personal backups of all tha newest games :slight_smile:

also i dont totally understand your second question (#2) easy cd creator CAN’T copy any games with copy protection on em.
Just use clone cd to make copy’s.

P.s. if u do want to know how to use beta blocker anyways just make a IMAGE with clone cd to hard drive first then open beta blocker, load tha image (click on first icon to tha left), which is normally in c:\windows emp by default, after loading image click tha PATCH button (which is tha one off to tha right) (there are only two u can click on)
After it patches image, which only takes a second or two open clone cd again and write tha image to cd :slight_smile: thats it :slight_smile:

good luck :slight_smile:

thank you.!:slight_smile:
About the second question, i know that i can’t copy protected games with easy cd creator. i want to know if i made a copy with clonecd and i want to make another from the one i just copied with clone i have to make it with clonecd?

Originally posted by vazelomania
thank you.!:slight_smile:
About the second question, i know that i can’t copy protected games with easy cd creator. i want to know if i made a copy with clonecd and i want to make another from the one i just copied with clone i have to make it with clonecd?

Yes CloneCD makes 1:1 copies so it keeps the copy-protection intact. This means the back-up disc will also have to be copied with CloneCD.