CloneCD - Football Manager 2008

vbimport

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum. I have recently purchased CloneCD and i am hoping to make a copy of a Football Manager 2008 disc. I had the disc and it is installed onto my computer but recently broke the disc, i have borrowed someone elses disc and i would like to copy the disc. Am i able to copy the disc with CloneCD and will it work the same as the original disc?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

I have scanned the game with A-Ray and it detected secuROM. Does this make a difference?

[quote=paulmitchell;2013533]Hi everyone, i am new to this forum. I have recently purchased CloneCD and i am hoping to make a copy of a Football Manager 2008 disc. I had the disc and it is installed onto my computer but recently broke the disc, [B]i have borrowed someone elses disc and i would like to copy the disc.[/B] Am i able to copy the disc with CloneCD and will it work the same as the original disc?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]
If you do not own the original disc, you cannot make a legal backup. Laws will vary in different countrys.

I do own the disc, just that its broken and i am having to borrow someone elses to back up. I have the game installed but i am wondering if it is possible to back up the original disc to use when i want to play the game because obviously the person i am borrowing from will want their own back.