CloneCD File Size

vbimport

So. I’m not exactly a noob to this sort of stuff, even if my name suggests it. I used to do the dvddecrypter / dvdshrink route, but then the stuff I needed was too advanced for it. Then I used DVDFab and it wasn’t worth the energy needed to make it work on Vista. Now I’m using CloneCD which seems a lot like DVDDecrypter, which I like. However, I have a question…

CloneCD, when burning a DVD, makes a .dvd file. I want to burn this onto a blank dvd but DVDShrink doesn’t read that file format. I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?

Burn with CloneCD.

It’s CloneCD’s own file name and structure so unless it is supported by other it’s not going to work.

You might be able to load it into a virtual drive and play with it from there.

But the problem is that the .dvd file is a nine gig or so file, right? As far as I know, clonecd doesn’t shrink the file and I can’t fit it onto a dvd-r.

[QUOTE=wootman2006;2016114]But the problem is that the .dvd file is a nine gig or so file, right? As far as I know, clonecd doesn’t shrink the file and I can’t fit it onto a dvd-r.[/QUOTE]

Your left with getting DL media to burn it too…you should’ve tried CloneDVD that program from slysoft will compress source media to fit on a dvd-r media.