CloneCD Emulator/Virtual Drive

vbimport

is there any software that i can use so that i dont have to burn my ccd image files, but run it on my hard drive instead? i heard of simdisc & downloaded it but everytime i run it, it crash my pc. have any1 used simdisc before? is it good? can it read ccd files? thank you

forum newbie

You can get Daemon Tools instead…
It support many formats and it is alos FREEWARE…
it supports up to 5 drives :wink:
I love this tool

Download it @ http://www.daemon-tools.com

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

No direct links to files! venom & swenske would like you to visit their site - especially so you can RTFM - FP

thx softy… i’ve had this software ages but never used it… never knew it was so useful… but does it alter the image files? i still want to burn those image on a cdr later & want a perfect 1:1 copy.

Originally posted by esqandar

but does it alter the image files?
Not at all

Originally posted by esqandar
thx softy… i’ve had this software ages but never used it… never knew it was so useful… but does it alter the image files? i still want to burn those image on a cdr later & want a perfect 1:1 copy.

Well, DAEMON Tools does not alter the image, even with emu on, but with emu on, you will get some different data then the ones that are in the image (but the image is not modifed at all), so if you want to dump the image using CCD, be sure to turn off emu, taskbar icon will be red if emu is turned off :wink:

Originally posted by softwareguy

so if you want to dump the image using CCD, be sure to turn off emu, taskbar icon will be red if emu is turned off :wink:

No, no, no. RTFM. You leave SD emu on when dumping a SD2 protected image. Softy, I like you (don’t know about your website though) but check your info, plz :wink:

I forgot to say, :wink: NON PROTECTED CD
Guess it is my mistake there :wink: