CloneCD Device Driver

vbimport

I am having a problem with windows XP and CloneCD. Everytime I try to run CloneCD it comes up with an error message that says, "Can't load clonecd device driver you must restart windows after installing." Needless to say, I have restarted windows many times and I get the same message. I have also tried many versions of CloneCD (v3s & 4) and they all do the same thing. I know CloneCD works fine with XP because I have installed it on another computer with XP. I also know it works with my CD burner because I used it frequently on this machine with Win98. Any suggestions?
I have a HP CD-Writer+ 9300, WindowsXP Home, PIII 500, 256M Ram, I have two profiles in Windows but both are set to be Administrators.
Thanks Swamphawk

try this uninstall it, reboot, then reinstall it then reboot again, then see if it works. :slight_smile:

good luck :slight_smile:

Thank You, I took your advice and it is working perfectly. I also went into regedit and did a search for clonecd and deleted everything that it found and rebooted again before I reinstalled it.

Thank you again for helping.