CloneCD : can't run backup PC game

vbimport

i have just purchased a copy of Diablo 2 and used CloneCD to make a backup. i tried to run the backup and i just can’t get it to work. i followed all of the steps to copy a protected PC game and still no results. im new to this program and could use a little help. thanks

Diablo II N/A Blizzard Entertainment N/A SecuROM 4.07.00 0034 - -
Diablo II 1.09d Blizzard Entertainment N/A SecuROM 4.62.00.0141 - -
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction N/A Blizzard Entertainment N/A SecuROM 4.47.00 0039 - -
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction 1.09d Blizzard Entertainment N/A SecuROM 4.62.00.0100 - -
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction 1.10 Blizzard Entertainment N/A SecuROM 4.84.81.0133

what brand of burner u got ?

not sure came with the PC lists as LG-CDRW CED-8120B its in a compaq presario

You drive is made by a company called LG
Manfacturer - LG
Model - CED - 8120B

Try another program such as alcohol 120%
downloadable 30 day trial from: http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/en/
or reburn it with clonecd

I tried Alcohol today and it didn’t work either. Is it just not possible? I have no idea.

:cop: assuming you are backing up a game you own, you possibly need a cracked executable file to actually run the game from a burned copy. I use these executables for most of my games so I dont risk scratching the discs upon removal/install into the drive. Makes load times faster also. Try www.gamecopyworld.com and search for your game. (should say “no cd fix” or something to that effect. :cop: