CloneCD,AnyDVD Async

First off I am very impressed with the SlySoft software. I use it every day to copy images to my server. However one flaw I have noticed and I can’t speak for everyone but for instance when CloneCD finishes writing an image it seems to eject the cd-rom in an synchronous mannor, Does anyone know if CloneCD uses synchronous device ejection? I just want to confirm that this is there method of ejecting the cdrom. If this is the case then why don’t they change this for an asynchronous calling method. I would like to see this feature in the next version or patch, its nothing major but atleast the GUI wouldn’t pause while the cd is being ejected. Anyone Agree?

the expertprogrammer is over my head :slight_smile:

I’m off to google synchronous and asynchronous device ejection and i’ll be back.

regarding lockups/pauses I haven’t noticed anything like that when clonedvd ejects discs. I know it’s not the same program, but I would guess that they are programmed in a similar manner.

hopefully someone with the inside knowledge will be able to address this…i’m off to google :slight_smile:

I feel intimidated.