CloneCD and Securom 4.8 Success Rate

vbimport

I dont know if this has been ask yet, so sorry in advance.

I have heard that there is an off chance that some people have had success burning Securom 4.8x with cloneCD. Now I know this has been stressed as a rarity, however I am interested in knowing how many people have had success with this. Also my second question is, if I make a CCD image from a Securom 4.8x CD and that image happens to burn “perfectly”. Will my subsequent burns be perfect as well or is it not related to the burn image at all, and that the chance to burn a perfect copy is dealt from a burn to burn basis.

I hope that last sentence wasn’t confusing :slight_smile:

Sorry one last thing, when I mean burning a Securom 4.8x cd with CloneCd I mean using methods NOT presented by Philamber. I want to know the success rate based on “normal operation” using clonecd

If you mean without Twinpeaks its not possible…yet :slight_smile: (Where are you Olli?). :smiley:

/MLS

Originally posted by dryars
Sorry one last thing, when I mean burning a Securom 4.8x cd with CloneCd I mean using methods NOT presented by Philamber. I want to know the success rate based on “normal operation” using clonecd
Very rare. You won’t get an accurate answer because nobody knows an accurate answer. At a guess I would say lower than 1% of people can copy SecuROM 4.8xxxx with Clone CD without Twinpeak. Thats is obviously a guess and opinion. The chances are remote.

There are other reports. VeNoM386 puts it down to a bug.

Originally posted by MLS
[B]If you mean without Twinpeaks its not possible…yet :slight_smile: (Where are you Olli?). :smiley:

/MLS [/B]

agreed.