CloneCD 5.3.1.3 Final

vbimport

I’m pleased that they fixed the bug, it was driving me up the wall when I couldn’t all the sudden burn DVDs.

Thanks Alan

Just one little thing, for years CloneCD spanish translation has this error in the log, in the “Read Speed for Audio Tracks” line it shows “A[B]uid[/B]o” instead of [B]Audio[/B].

Thankyou I will pass that on to the Slysoft Staff.:wink:

Select “Copy CD” and follow the prompts. If you’ve inserted a DVD, the program will recognize that it’s a DVD (it takes some getting used to). You will also need AnyDVD in the background but you said you have purchased the program.

[QUOTE=jeff53404;2112745]Select “Copy CD” and follow the prompts. If you’ve inserted a DVD, the program will recognize that it’s a DVD (it takes some getting used to). You will also need AnyDVD in the background but you said you have purchased the program.[/QUOTE]

If you want to move this to the other thread, please do so.

I did just what you said, but my DVD player just kept “reading” and did not recognize the DVD. I have had no such problems with CloneDVD and, yes, AnyDVD is running in the background.

There are no settings I can find except for write speed. Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

Please refer all comments on Captain Videos question to this thread.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f18/isnt-clonecd-supposed-burn-dvds-250873/. This thread was a crosspost.