CloneCD 4 BETA 21 ready for download

vbimport

I just posted the article CloneCD 4 BETA 21 ready for download.

And again Olli let’s us know a new version of CloneCD 4 has been finished. Another serious bug has been fixed in this version:

BETA 21 fixes a serious bug present in all previous CloneCD 4…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3659-CloneCD-4-BETA-21-ready-for-download.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/3659-CloneCD-4-BETA-21-ready-for-download.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Damn a nice Pace these updates come with :d

Cool, thank God I have ADSL! :7

Hey Ollie! Slow down! :slight_smile:

Olli you lazy bastard this was almost 2 days apart! :4 Good work Olli!

I agree with Everitt - Ur a right lazy sod. What were you doing in the day between? Having a life or something? LOL! Go on Olli!! U know a feature I’d love to have in CloneCD - the ability to burn .cue and .bin files :slight_smile:

Word, a Bin Cue would be sweet to be able to burn them in clonecd.

bincue in clonecd…I’d love it :slight_smile:

Good thing you fixed that major bug :slight_smile: as that is why I went back too CloneCD3341 and chose the settings myself, as on the copied cd it had read errors :frowning: Why noone reported this earlier is beyond me, maybe our minds don’t function the same :4 But I was aware,so I should have posted about it in the 1st beta :frowning: ah well Greetz from The Diplomat :8

Olli is god.does that guy ever sleep?these updates are coming thick and fast,but i love the idea of the .bin and .cue files being supported. :4

He’s the man ! :slight_smile:

Now whats wrong with the copies I made with CloneCD 4beta19… Should I be concerned about this read error which was added? Olli?

The topic of the post states all the facts, I suggest you take your time and read it again from the beginning :4 Greetz from The Diplomat:8

Interceptor, No shit, I see it says serious bug… But I would like to know about the CD’s I burned, this “read error” shouldnt be a problems when reading the entire disc? Arrrgh!

There is also CloneCD 4 beta 30 available works fine