CloneCD 4 and individual files - how?

vbimport

How do I burn a CD with a number of individual files from the Hard disk? I believe this could be done after creating an image using some utility. Can someone explain how?

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I could not find the answer.

TIA.

one word : WinIso

CloneCD is a replicating/cloning program, it is not a authoring program like Nero or Easy CD Creator…

Yes, I am aware of that, but I am also aware of the fact that CCD can read an image file and write to a CD. See the second icon “Write from image” in CCD, if you have not noticed.

Mr. Belvedere, thank you. I had a look at WinISO web site, but it appears that their download trial version cannot take files more than 3 MB which makes it pretty much useless even to try out. My files are in the 60 MB range (TIFF images). Any other suggestions?
TIA

Originally posted by hardwarecrazy
Mr. Belvedere, thank you. I had a look at WinISO web site, but it appears that their download trial version cannot take files more than 3 MB which makes it pretty much useless even to try out. My files are in the 60 MB range (TIFF images). Any other suggestions?
TIA

obtain a credit card number

ask someone you know the same question in pm

search your local nifty bookmarks

Why not just make an ordinary data cd with nero, cd maker or even (yuk) cremator?

Originally posted by philamber
Why not just make an ordinary data cd with nero, cd maker or even (yuk) cremator?
Yup. Well said. Why make a bin or img or whatever?

Originally posted by FutureProof
Yup. Well said. Why make a bin or img or whatever?

@hardwarecrazy

This is what I meant… There is really no need to get smart… :stuck_out_tongue: but if you prefer to create (empty) images and add files after that… I think you can also do that with CDmage (which is freeware!).

:smiley: