CloneCD 4.3.1.5 (by SlySoft) preview

Hi all, we just published a preview of CloneCD 4.3.1.5 :bigsmile: you can read here it here (english version)
http://www.alientech.it/masterizzare/clonecd_eng.htm
Andrea :bigsmile:

In the installation of CloneCD, Slysoft removed Virtual CloneDrive.

Not a lot of people are going to be happy with this.

I hope the peope can still use the old virtual drive with this new version.

thanx for the preview

:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Not a lot of people are going to be happy with this.

I hope the peope can still use the old virtual drive with this new version. [/B]

I never used that Virtual Drive, I’ve got Daemon Tools!

I think Slysoft is doing a grea job and CloneCD will be the king again!

I hope the peope can still use the old virtual drive with this new version. [/B]

You can install old and new version in two different folders and continue using virtual clone drive :slight_smile:
Andrea

the virtual drive is something that makes sd2.9 copies worthless.

You don’t need it. You can use the deamon tools virtual drives, but why should you?

because some people can’t back up back up sd 2.9 and need emulation

Hey, they fixed the safedisc and securom problems. I wonder if securom teinpeaks was integrated so that its automatic now with just one click? Also, they mention they fixed the SD2.9 problem, but, is that with emulation only? Or, can any 2 sheep writer now correctly write safedisc (aside from the known ASUS)?

Originally posted by xtacydima
Hey, they fixed the safedisc and securom problems. I wonder if securom teinpeaks was integrated so that its automatic now with just one click? Also, they mention they fixed the SD2.9 problem, but, is that with emulation only? Or, can any 2 sheep writer now correctly write safedisc (aside from the known ASUS)?

CCD still can’t copy SecuROM 4.8x without using TwinPeaks. (according to the copyprotectinstable on AlienTech).
It can copy SafeDisc 2.9, and they succeed on a LiteOn (stated above the copyprotectionstable)

Originally posted by ernstblaauw
CCD still can’t copy SecuROM 4.8x without using TwinPeaks. (according to the copyprotectinstable on AlienTech).
It can copy SafeDisc 2.9, and they succeed on a LiteOn (stated above the copyprotectionstable)

Yea, I know, they prob wont be able to without twinpeaks, which is why I said it would be nice if was all intergated into 1 click. meaning the image would have twin sectors inserted once complete, thus making it easier for the user and more of a convenience.

Or, can any 2 sheep writer now correctly write safedisc (aside from the known ASUS)?

The Polaroid BurnMAX48 can easily defeat Safedisc 2.9.x (Madden NFL 2004) cd 1 using CloneCD 4.2.0.2 Backups play flawlessly in my LiteOn LTD 165H& Toshiba SD-M1502 dvd-rom.

Shoey :cool:

It will be available as a separate download or as muppy said, the install directory is different and you can use it from the old directory.

I wonder if securom teinpeaks was integrated so that its automatic now with just one click?
No
Also, they mention they fixed the SD2.9 problem, but, is that with emulation only? Or, can any 2 sheep writer now correctly write safedisc (aside from the known ASUS)?
Any 2-sheep writer

I think that is dead sure.
but we are so happy that clonecd is retarned back

Shoey

The Polaroid BurnMAX48 can easily defeat Safedisc 2.9.x (Madden NFL 2004) cd 1 using CloneCD 4.2.0.2 Backups play flawlessly in my LiteOn LTD 165H& Toshiba SD-M1502 dvd-rom.

Is this really true, the copy starts from the Toshiba 1502? Have you also tested other Toshiba drives to start the copy?

Neither the Liteon 52246S nor the PlexPremium is able to copy SD 2.9 that the copy starts from the Toshiba 1502 without emulation.
So I wonder…or did you use Blindwrite5 and burnt the game with AUTOPLAY V2? Then of course it works…

Or is the Polaroid Burnmax really a 3-Sheep-burner?

Have you tested its sheep score?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58658

@FutureProof

If I use the newest CCD and a 2-sheep-burner it will copy SD 2.9 without emulation so that the copy even starts from Toshiba DVDROM drives? So I must`nt buy the Polaroid Burnmax? :bigsmile:

:smiley: Zapper2

HI
DOWNLOAD IT FROM THIS LINK
http://www.slysoft.com/download/SetupCloneCD4315.exe
GOOD LUCK

How did you know this link?

@Zapper2

I’ve tried it, but no luck, still the tmp error as with the other programs. So I guess the sd2.9 problem still exists.

If you own a previous version of CloneCD do not install this version, not only does this version uninstall the version I own but it also said the trial version expired, So it would appear you get the double wammy, it renders previous versions useless and it doesn’t let you use the trial.

Wonder if Slysoft aimed to achieve correct pre-gap write like discjuggler dos in this new version of CCD? I had just successfully backed up SD2.7 which previous CCD could not do. I have no SD2.9 to test it on.