CloneCD 4.0.1.9 Released!

Version 4.0.1.9: 2002 06 27
Fixed hang of computer at the end of DAO-RAW burning with several writers (TDK CDRW-401248UEX, SANYO BP-1700, SANYO BP-1800)
Fixed writing of unreadable CDs with WAITEC STORM24 in SAO-RAW+SUB mode
Fixed problem of reading subchannel data in Pre-Gap with Lite-On drives
Fixed problem of “Block Address out of range” message in Lead-Out
Removed “Laser Power Calibration failed” message with SANYO drives
Updated Turkish and Slovakian Languages

Download here:

Oh, man. you soooo clver. How do you do this? did you post on the news subbmit?

Thanks for letting us know softwareguy. I see it has already been posted on the mainpage though :wink:

i am testing this right now with my secuROM new diablo 2 lod cd that i could not backup before :slight_smile:

still dont work :frowning:

NBR : what burner does you use … the Liteon ? ( Duh ) … what model ? 24x 32x 40x ore the 48x ? I have the 24x ,but I did’t use My liteOn for backing up LOD … I used my old Plextor 124ts for that and the copy works lika a charm

i got a lite on 24102b with firmware 5s5a

clone cd dont work :frowning:

CD MATE does work :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this will help, but try setting your reading setting to ECC control to hardware…
If it didn’t work, dont blame me :wink:

NBR…have you tired different fw on the 24102B…I use an older fw …just can not remember which one…like 2 back or so…I am to back up Securom new

Originally posted by nealh
NBR…have you tired different fw on the 24102B…I use an older fw …just can not remember which one…like 2 back or so…I am to back up Securom new

yes i have tried older firmware still does not work also setting ecc to hardware dont work either.

i am currently using 5S5A firmware, my drive shipped to me with 5S54 on it i cannot flash my drive to anything older than 5S54.
when i do it F**ks up.

my lite-on 24102b drive was made in dec 2001

i wonder if all newer lite-on 24102b drives dont work with clone cd that where made in dec 2001 with securom or securom new?

becuase when i copy a copy even with regular securom it fails :frowning:

Still cant copy with liteons,Still cant backup VOB which uses side band. Humm I think my money is leaning towards blindread/write at least it does make backups and supports liteon drives as they should be.

Originally posted by Ghostmaker
Still cant copy with liteons,Still cant backup VOB which uses side band. Humm I think my money is leaning towards blindread/write at least it does make backups and supports liteon drives as they should be.

that is funny my lite-on 24102b fw 5S5A wont work with securom or securom new when copying a backup copy using clone cd but will work when copying original.

also blindread/blindwrite DONT work when copying these securom games (diablo2 / lod) from a backup copy, BUT CD MATE works perfect.

I used the newest version of blindwrite, but they only let you use it one time. So it is hard to make a proper decision regarding purchasing the software. I also have the liteon 32 speed.