CloneCD 3.0.2.3

vbimport

I just posted the article CloneCD 3.0.2.3.

The Final v3.0 has arrived!

• CloneCD 3 is a CD Replicator. It is no Mastering Software. This simplifies the usage of the program.
  • CloneCD 3 creates working safety backups of every PC-CD.
    -…
Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2051-CloneCD-3_0_2_3.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2051-CloneCD-3_0_2_3.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

CloneCD 3 creates working safety backups of every PC-CD. does that it will do SD2?

CloneCD 3 creates working safety backups of every PC-CD. does that it will do SD2?
oh brother :wink: SafeDisc 2 is no problem at all with CloneCD, as long as your hardware supports it!!! You can find a SafeDisc 2 list here or check the CloneCD Hardware Requirements (Correct EFM Encoding must be supported). Greets! Hmm I see CloneCD (www.elby.de) has changed the site so above link may not work correctly… Cool ‘schapie’ though :wink:

I love the new feature to save the settings to file. All we need now are a few pre-made settings file with the correct settings to use for each type of protection and a protection detector to tell us what type it is. None of the old programs that were meant to pass the settings to CloneCD ever worked for me. Being able to load the settings is perfect!!

GAM3FR3AK what I meant was Olli originally said clonecd wouldn’t do SD2 since he designed it to create a copy not a altered copy and SD2 you have to alter the data supposedly, so apparently ollie changed his stance with clonecd?

Mmmm… I see that most of the SCSI Plextor burners work… I have one of the first Plextor SCSI burners (PX-412C). I don’t “think” that I have had any problems with burning SD2 protections… Meaning I burned a B&W CD and from what I can tell, it works like a charm…

hmm… on that SD2 list it says that the Plextor 12x TLA# 0202 only can read a SD2 game in the disc… well, if you get firmware 1.04 it works in every cd rom :smiley: anyways, kewl that CCD 3 is out :stuck_out_tongue:

@Paradiddle: are u sure that TLA#0202 with FW1.4 works in every CD-ROM? I got reports it doesn’t… @jimkiler: I think this applies to burners that cannot do the Correct EFM Encoding. These drives will never do it unless the data is changed. But if you have a drive that does support this ‘feature’ it’s no problem at all with CloneCD…

The link you have for CloneCD 3.0.2.3 actually points to 3.0.0.2 !!! Can you update that plz?

@ValeS: The link worked fine for me… Check www.elby.de/CloneCD/english/download.htm for an alternative link.

GAM3FR3AK: yup, I’m 110% sure, tried it at home and in 2 other friends cd roms :slight_smile:

yup, I’m 110% sure, tried it at home and in 2 other friends cd roms
Then I will change the info on my list. Thanks!