CloneCD 3.0.0.11 Beta is out

vbimport

I just posted the article CloneCD 3.0.0.11 Beta is out….

Ottone used our newssubmit to tell us:

CloneCD 3.0.0.11 is out just now. No other info given.

From the site:

CloneCD 3 BETA (English, German & Spanish) for Windows 95, Windows…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1713-CloneCD-3_0_0_11-Beta-is-out___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1713-CloneCD-3_0_0_11-Beta-is-out___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

sYsteM ( an admin on my site) posted this in our news section. Not sure of his source though. Version 3.0.0.11 30 April 2001 [4th public beta] New features: Added “Copy Profiles” which can be loaded and saved. Added some example profiles. Added more language files. Compatibility fixes and improvements: Hardware requirements updated. Problems with HP Writers solved. Bug fixes: Several HP CD-Writers didn’t work with CloneCD3 BETA. Read problems with Plextor PX-40 and TEAC 532S (finally solved???) “Burn Proof” Buffer Settings were not used when “On the Fly” copy was done. Timeout problem in ElbyCDIO.vxd (Windows 95/98/ME) fixed

Yes just saw a change list posted by Olli and your posting is correct! Thx!

UPDATED changelog from Olli via: CloneClinic New features: Added Scan Range control for Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner [Forgot this in the help file] Added “Copy Profiles” which can be loaded and saved. Added some example profiles. Added more language files. Compatibility fixes and improvements: Hardware requirements updated. Problems with HP Writers solved. Bug fixes: Several HP CD-Writers didn’t work with CloneCD3 BETA. Read problems with Plextor PX-40 and TEAC 532S (finally solved???) “Burn Proof” Buffer Settings were not used when “On the Fly” copy was done. Timeout problem in ElbyCDIO.vxd (Windows 95/98/ME) fixed Long, outstanding “hang” on Windows 95 fixed, if the path of the image file was gone [Forgot this in the help file]

GREAT!! Profiles are it. Basically, here’s the profiles I’m gonna have saved: Securom Safedisk Laserlock etc. etc. LOL >> THANK YOU OLLI!!

:c KENWOOD 72X reader isn’t stil compatible whit clonecd reading subchannel data track

:slight_smile: I have finish the dutch version of Clonecd Version 3.0.0.11 30 April 2001 it’s ready to use

had a play with it good on the fly

All well and good now that Olli has finally supported my Plex x40, used it to read a psx game Freestyle Scooter to a backup image, and it worked :4(Wouldn’t accept the cd b4) The problem now is that my Plex 12/10/32s still can’t read past 99%, and bombs out with a silly msg can read xtended audio ect. So now my Read is better than my writer :slight_smile: Serious point blind read can image this cd from my burner, so Olli just needs to fix the bug thats preventing my Plex RW from making a full image:8, and hopefully when he fixes:) the bug, he doesn’t introduce the bug that affected the PleX40 reader :frowning:

Found a bug in the software :4 When u Create a profile, and save the the read speed settings and the Fast error Skip settings, when you come to load a new profile the read speed/FES settings are the same, i.e the old settings are not flushed from memory, or the profiles are not save with the right info. :frowning: I have just been checking it out :8

Let me try again, bit easier to understand now, and less confusing :4 When you create a new profile and save the read speed settings and the Fast error Skip settings, and you then load a different profile, the read speed/Fast error Skip settings remain the same, they have not changed to the custom settings you specified in the custom profile you made., i.e the old settings are not flushed from memory on loading of the new profile, or the profiles are not saved with the right info. I have just been checking it out, can you fix please. Hope this info helps you produce the best prog on the market, keep up the good work Ollie