CloneCD 2 BW

i’m posting this, because i saw many people complaining of the CloneCD to BW deal (i’m not referring to anyone, just in general).
i’m not either trying to start a new thread about it
Just saying my opinion about this case.

Not only does VSO make good products, but they even offer support for old CloneCD users and all they ask in retur is some comment on how to improve their product.
That is nice gesture for us consumers and i dont think they deserved all that complaining. After all we gott the best of that deal.
I wonder if people complain when they get a gift?

lapinou could only help people that mailed him or VSO, but he does visit the forums to help. And its better to speak your mind then to keep quiet. Making lapinou feel as soon as he reply that he becomes sarcastic or mean, is not nice.
A little more tolerances would do the the cdfreaks club some good.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

I just wanted to air some thougts of mine

lapinou could only help people that mailed him or VSO, but he does visit the forums to help. And its better to speak your mind then to keep quiet. Making lapinou feel as soon as he reply that he becomes sarcastic or mean, is not nice.

Amen brother, just because your location or registration says your from the states doesn’t mean you 1st language is english, what may sound rude or mean too us may not be the same between two people from the same country. We are the ones that have to be tolerant and have patience, which I noticed of late is sorely lacking. I get short myself and it’s becuase people don’t do one simple thing an email, which usually all it takes to clear things up. None of the developers have to spend time in this forum, they do spend money on advertising here but it’s not a requirement to spend time here, we are lucky that VSO spends as much time as they do, thats one of the main reasons I like BlindWrite so much, CUSTOMER SERVICE, which is more abundant here in this section by the developers than it is in any section of cdfreaks.

I am not saying VSO is from the states or making it out at any one person, just trying to make a point is all.

what do vso do with the clonecd key you send them? If i swap to BW will my clonecd key be deleted and i won’t be able to use it on the latest elby version 4.0.2.0?

never mind… have sorted it.