CloneCD 2.4.1.2

vbimport

Olli reliesed version 2.4.1.2 today alot more burners supported in this version maybe its the start of the Blindwrite V Clone war !!(see Olli´s comments below) anyway for those who want the serial here it is.

Name: wild willie
Key:
10668728B731F00255DC7C5605C19AF7
D3D98B3E6C58716B769C3647A72C78BE
B10FA8EFF5F423E6E44A04CA5F4B6B99
7CB6A5B8A213B4BF604974DDD1001BBF

Quote by Olli.

"Yes, BlindRead/BlindWrite are about at the same level as the very first CloneCD releases.
This is pretty good for a start. It lacks very important features of CloneCD, like:

*Subchannel Repair
*Subchannel / Mainchannel Alignment
*AFAIK Software Error correction (this is utterly important for the “alternate read method”!)
*A lot of tweaking and fiddling with a lot of drives.
*Own ASPI layer with access blocking (the current NTASPI.DLL doesn’t really count, as it is a 3rd party product)

I assume this can all be added in about 6 months time, and BlindRead/BlindWrite will be very competitive products."

[This message has been edited by Ph0enix (edited 12 June 2000).]

damn, i was just gonna post this topic. oh well, no use in competing with other members. i see you’ve been to the recording underground lately, though, for the serial

Squage… The early bird catches the worm…

yeah then how come the serial doesn’t work…
i went to recording underground and theirs is the same… it doesn’t work…
oh well…i ll go back to 2.3.3.3

new yorker: human error is 1/2 the problem.

funny squage
heehee

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NeWyAwKa:
yeah then how come the serial doesn’t work…
i went to recording underground and theirs is the same… it doesn’t work…
oh well…i ll go back to 2.3.3.3
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do i have to hold your hand and walk you through the garden

Uninstall previous version then do this

1. Open Regedit.exe and REMOVE the keys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Elaborate
Bytes\CloneCD\Stolen
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windo ws\CurrentVersion\MagnaCarta
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Wind ows\CurrentVersion\MagnaCarta

1. Open file win.ini and remove CloneCD-
    Section

2. Reboot your PC

3. Install the new version

Boys, the willie’s code for v.2.4.1.2 DOESN’T work, tried with 98SE and NT4!!!
Cleaning the registry and .ini too!!!
Where (or when!) can we get a working serial???
bye bye! :wink:
PiT

I have already done this PhOenix, seem that don’t work to. I’ve try Regitry Cleaner and manually cleaning same result, got same result. Win 98 SE O/S.

If it’s dirty, it’s not CleanX !

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PiT:
Boys, the willie’s code for v.2.4.1.2 DOESN’T work, tried with 98SE and NT4!!!
Cleaning the registry and .ini too!!!
Where (or when!) can we get a working serial???
bye bye! :wink:
PiT
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

“boys”, the serial DOES work, you just need to have the original file version of 2.4.1.2. see, olli blacklists the serial in the same version of the program, then uploads the blacklisted version to the server and calls it the same version number without saying anything about it. if there are really that many people who can’t get this original version, i can upload it somewhere for you guys.

Thank you Squage…
i was begining to think i was the only one who had got it running, i am running win98SE and had just uploaded a screen shot of the registration info screen showing version 2.4.1.2. registerd with the wild willie serial for the doubters, anyway they can check it out here http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/1823/clone.html

So if Pit or CleanX want to mail me for my version then feel free, this offer is restricted to PiT and CleanX if anyone else wants it then they will need to mail PiT or CleanX after they have recived it from me. Or take up Squage offer…

phoenix@direkte.org

Phoenix

S

[This message has been edited by Ph0enix (edited 14 June 2000).]

alright, i have a link for ya to download the ORIGINAL v2.4.1.2:
http://home.zonnet.nl/loze38/CloneCDen.zip

(just make sure that you uninstall any other version you have and clean the registry before you try to do anything with this version.)

and you can use this serial:

Name: wild willie
Key:
10668728B731F00255DC7C5605C19AF7
D3D98B3E6C58716B769C3647A72C78BE
B10FA8EFF5F423E6E44A04CA5F4B6B99
7CB6A5B8A213B4BF604974DDD1001BBF
(same as the one PhOenix posted above)

…thanks PhOenix and sorry Squage!
Now i’m trying to download this version
from ‘zonnet’. I’ve imagined that was a kind of trouble, but i’m not successful to get the first posted version, and no one talk about it in the forum. But a strange thing
happen after i’ve tried the latest, the previous versions does not accept the old workin codes!!! …damn!!! bye all
PiT

make sure you clean the registry first. and ‘zonnet’ is actually the recording underground, it’s their link, not mine.

Pit… every new version blacklists all previouse versions serials, if your nervious about messing with your reg and ini then you could try this program for removing clone blacklisted serials http://home.zonnet.nl/loze38/ccdregfx.zip

Phoenix

Hi PhOenix, (downloaded and works fine!) i know that the producer update their blacklists with the newer code, but there’s no entry in forum so i was not sure about the change. The regclean doesn’t work on my computer because i installed Win98 in a unusual directory, regclean assume you’ve installed Win98 in ‘c:\windows…’, so…
bye and thanks a lot
PiT

I would like to thanks you PhOenix for thinking to me about CloneCD. I’m gonna try with the one that Squage post, and if it doesn’t work, i let you know !

Thanks again…

If it’s dirty, it’s not CleanX