fix: t-std buffering of m2ts streams, major rewrite of muxing engine
fix: t-es buffering and buffer sizes of m2ts streams
fix: cue ordering could mess up MKV structure
fix: enforce accurate subtitle positioning
fix: workaround some ffmpeg bugs in MKV assembly
fix: audio switching in preview player
fix: Matroska chapters
fix: matroska add AudioSamplebits, AudioChannels[7.1]
fix: PowerDVD playback of some MKV lossless copies (SPS/PPS detection with uncommon nalu codes)
fix: “Birdman” menu background playlist was hidden for selection (menu resulted in black background)
fix: PTS timeline for single-frame video .m2ts
change: matroska start new cluster only based on video time/buffer
improved: allow stream subtype change (for multiple clips per playlist)
improved: correct parsing of MLP extension in AC3 core + MLP extension streams
change: MKV, add subtitle duration for PG subs
change: until 3D copy is implemented, 1:1 copies of 3D-BDs result in 2D discs. Note, that this may not always work, if BD-J code requires - and insists on - 3D
improved: added several items to MKV container
minor fixes and improvements
updated languages

This version fixed a problematic BD copy issue and now it works.

But it is a case of one step forwards two steps back.
Pete (admin RedFox)
"Warning: due to the major rewrites in this version, problems were anticipated.

The following problems are currently known:
There is a problem when recompressing to Blu-ray format, the output may play “jumpy”.
This affects only transcoding (lossless video copies are ok, also MKV/MP4 file output is not affected)
LPCM with 24bit lossless copy to MKV garbles the result.
Mono streams don’t copy correctly
Just be aware of the fact that this is a Beta meant to uncover exactly this kind of problems.

Elby is working on a fix for number 1.
The other two have alreay been fixed internally.
An update will follow as soon as the transcoding bug is resolved "
Â

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2779012]But it is a case of one step forwards two steps back.
Pete (admin RedFox)
"Warning: due to the major rewrites in this version, problems were anticipated.

The following problems are currently known:
There is a problem when recompressing to Blu-ray format, the output may play “jumpy”.
This affects only transcoding (lossless video copies are ok, also MKV/MP4 file output is not affected)
LPCM with 24bit lossless copy to MKV garbles the result.
Mono streams don’t copy correctly
Just be aware of the fact that this is a Beta meant to uncover exactly this kind of problems.

Elby is working on a fix for number 1.
The other two have alreay been fixed internally.
An update will follow as soon as the transcoding bug is resolved "
[/QUOTE]
For me 1:1 backup worked fine on one problem BD anime movie and now I got a backup just incase. So my problem was resolved so it wasn’t one step foward since I don’t compress or convert.

You could use CloneCD.
No that’s not a typo.

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2779029]You could use CloneCD.
No that’s not a typo.[/QUOTE]
Looks like someone doesn’t read what is being discussued. CloneCD doesn’t work on BD. Were talking about CloneBD if you want to talk about CloneCD post to CloneCD.

CloneCD can rip a Bluray 1:1 to iso, but it can’t burn because it never got updated to support udf 2.50, it won’t know how to burn, so you would have leave it in .iso form.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2779045]Looks like someone doesn’t read what is being discussued. CloneCD doesn’t work on BD. Were talking about CloneBD if you want to talk about CloneCD post to CloneCD.[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone doesn’t know about 1:1 ripping with CloneCD.
If you merely want 1:1 copies you can use CloneCD. I know I have. :wink:

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2779100]Looks like someone doesn’t know about 1:1 ripping with CloneCD.
If you merely want 1:1 copies you can use CloneCD. I know I have. ;)[/QUOTE]

So have I, I have been doing it for 3 years.

[QUOTE=soulsurvivor;2779100]Looks like someone doesn’t know about 1:1 ripping with CloneCD.
If you merely want 1:1 copies you can use CloneCD. I know I have. ;)[/QUOTE]
This is for CloneBD if you want to debate CloneCD then post in CloneCD. Last I heard from RedFox want to make ISO from BD you use CloneDVD - CloneCD will not do BD.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2779106]This is for CloneBD if you want to debate CloneCD then post in CloneCD. Last I heard from RedFox want to make ISO from BD you use CloneDVD - CloneCD will not do BD.[/QUOTE]I would say if an admin posts with clone CD in this thread it is okay or did you get promoted?

[QUOTE=ILLP;2779115]I would say if an admin posts with clone CD in this thread it is okay or did you get promoted?[/QUOTE]

:cool: :bow:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2779106]This is for CloneBD if you want to debate CloneCD then post in CloneCD. Last I heard from RedFox want to make ISO from [B]BD you use CloneDVD[/B] - CloneCD will not do BD.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong.:wink: It wont burn the .iso but it will make the 1:1 .iso. Do a bit of research. You can also use CloneBD but not CloneDVD as you have stated above. soulsurvivor is correct. And coolcolors, you are [B]not[/B] the Mod here, you do not tell people where they can and cannot post. That’s my job.:wink: