CloneBD V1.0.6.8 Discussion Thread

vbimport

Changelog CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter

1.0.6.8 2015-11-13

• new: adapt UI behavior to conform to file-mode lossless feature
  • fix: encoder/decoder buffer guards (crash while transcoding/snaphotting)

1.0.6.7 2015-11-13

• new: added lossless video transfer preset for .mp4/.mkv (cosmetic issue: sliders for file size and resolution are technically but not visible disabled yet)
  • new: improved speed when transcoding lossless video (up to 300% faster)
  • fixed: some very large subtitles when creating files with DVD subtitle streams
  • fixed: aborts because of low memory
  • fixed: high CPU usage when writing files
  • fixed: deadlocks at the end of transcoding
  • fixed: undecodable PG streams
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

That was fast…beep beep…

Hi,

I’ve encountered a minor issue with the latest update, although I never actually had the chance to install 1.0.6.7, so it may have started there.

After updating to 1.0.6.8 from 1.0.6.6, the issue is when using the preview function to watch the selected title, it only runs for 30 seconds & then stops. I cannot force it to play any more unless I click the timeline ahead & then it will continue for another 30 seconds & then stop again.

I have subsequently downgraded back to 1.0.6.6 & it works properly again.

I have Win 7 Ultimate x64 with the newly updated AnyDVD HD 7.6.5.0.

For the record, I never needed to downgrade AnyDVD, so it would appear to be an issue just with CloneBD.

I have submitted this information to Elby support (via their website), but just wondered if anybody else has seen this.

[QUOTE=Agent_007;2763372]Hi,

I’ve encountered a minor issue with the latest update, although I never actually had the chance to install 1.0.6.7, so it may have started there.

After updating to 1.0.6.8 from 1.0.6.6, the issue is when using the preview function to watch the selected title, it only runs for 30 seconds & then stops. I cannot force it to play any more unless I click the timeline ahead & then it will continue for another 30 seconds & then stop again.

I have subsequently downgraded back to 1.0.6.6 & it works properly again.

I have Win 7 Ultimate x64 with the newly updated AnyDVD HD 7.6.5.0.

For the record, I never needed to downgrade AnyDVD, so it would appear to be an issue just with CloneBD.

I have submitted this information to Elby support (via their website), but just wondered if anybody else has seen this.[/QUOTE]
What movie? If no one has a title no one can verify what your asking about.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2763378]What movie? If no one has a title no one can verify what your asking about.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t mention any movie, because I’ve tried about a dozen - it’s the same behaviour for all. And it works fine for all of them with 1.0.6.6.

So if you’re trying to test it yourself, then just try any movie. The movies I tested were - The Age of Adaline, Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D, Fast & Furious 7, Insurgent 3D, Jupiter Ascending 3D, Jurassic World 3D, Mad Max: Fury Road 3D, Maleficent 3D, Project Almanac, San Andreas 3D, Terminator: Genisys 3D & Tomorrowland. So I don’t think it’s a problem with a movie or disc, but with CloneBD program (v 1.0.6.8).

As I said, I’ve submitted the issue to Elaborate Bytes, but just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this behaviour.

At the moment, I’m running 1.0.6.6 so I have full functionality. I mainly use the preview function so I can check if any movie has Cinavia.

I have only encoded 3 movies, and they all work fine, but its not unusual for a few to have an issue, everyone has a different configuration. If you have sent a log file to Elby they will sort it out for you.