CloneBD V1.0.2.7 Released

vbimport

CloneBD 1.0.2.7
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.2.7 2015-01-21

[ul]
[li]New: Data rate display. While transcoding, user can switch now between preview and data rate (preview disabled completely)[/li][li]New: Added support for a different EAC-3 extension encoding found on some Disney Blu-ray (e.g. Brave)[/li][li]Change: Optimized transcoding engine[/li][li]Change: Faster preview mode by disabling LibAV frame reordering/caching[/li][li]Change: Improved burn result error logging[/li][li]Change: Enhanced burn speed [#534][/li][li]Change: Improved I/O throughput[/li][li]Some minor fixes and improvements[/li][li]Updated languages[/li][/ul]

Thanks for the Link Alan

How do you disable this ? :
“Faster preview mode by disabling LibAV frame reordering/caching”.

[QUOTE=cholla;2745951]How do you disable this ? :
“Faster preview mode by disabling LibAV frame reordering/caching”.[/QUOTE]I am just playing with it myself, but everyone is able to do it, so you must be missing a setting

[QUOTE=alan1476;2745952]I am just playing with it myself, but everyone is able to do it, so you must be missing a setting[/QUOTE]

The error I’ve been getting has to do with the LibAV .
If this is in the regular settings window I don’t have it.

I did uninstall v 26 & then I installed v 27 . It has the “Preview” or “Data rate” Tabs .
The Complete & partial disc rips are working now & were with v26 also.
It is the conversion to .mkv or .mp4 I get the error with .

The Preview many times freezes so the data rate Tab is what I will use.
It is beginning to work better so maybe a couple of more versions will fix the error.

[QUOTE=cholla;2745956]The error I’ve been getting has to do with the LibAV .
If this is in the regular settings window I don’t have it.

I did uninstall v 26 & then I installed v 27 . It has the “Preview” or “Data rate” Tabs .
The Complete & partial disc rips are working now & were with v26 also.
It is the conversion to .mkv or .mp4 I get the error with .

The Preview many times freezes so the data rate Tab is what I will use.
It is beginning to work better so maybe a couple of more versions will fix the error.[/QUOTE]
Lets se if anyone else is getting that error, I am not. Try a different file other than the one you have, I don’t believe that file is Bluray compliant, its a bluray ,meant for Youtube. Get a bluray disc or a real bluray movie.

alan , I’ve been using a blu-ray disc for close to two weeks now.
Since I got a BD drive installed. I got the BD drive for Christmas but I had to order & install a SATA controller because I only had two SATA ports & they were already in use.
I’ve continued to test with both the disc & the Sintel.iso . I get the error with both.

However I believe the Sintel.iso is blu-ray compliant.