CloneBD V1.0.2.4 Discussion Thread

vbimport

Release 1.0.2.5 is scheduled for Monday/Tuesday

CloneBD 1.0.2.4
1.0.2.4 2014-12-18

[ul]
[li]New: Added support for new AC-3 stream type [TORA_TORA_TORA][/li][li]New: Added option to automatically exit application after successful transcode [#516][/li][li]Change: Add title description on processing page describing current title [#540][/li][li]Change: New watermark logo in test/trial version [#452][/li][li]Fix: Ignore invalid LPCM 05 descriptor (found on disc ‘FarsDia_1080p_SP’, clip 0)[/li][li]Fix: In some situations created .m2ts files have not been aligned to sector boundary leading to a failure in ISO creation and disc burning[/li][li]Fix: Ominous divide by zero crash when showing start page - cause unknown [#359, #362, #397, #433, #435][/li][li]Fix: Prevent crash on cleanup if there’s no GPU interface available [#506][/li][li]Fix: Fixes crash when IG (interactive, menu) streams are transferred [#504][/li][li]Some minor fixes and improvements[/li][li]Updated languages[/li][/ul]

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD1024SlySoft.exe

THX for the info,Alan!
‘Diary of Anne Frank’ is not on the fixes list,but with this CloneBD version I finally get some progress!
Encoding started OK…will keep my fingers crossed…:iagree:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2743589]THX for the info,Alan!
‘Diary of Anne Frank’ is not on the fixes list,but with this CloneBD version I finally get some progress!
Encoding started OK…will keep my fingers crossed…:iagree:[/QUOTE] More fixes coming Monday or Tuesday, its going to be awesome RW.:wink:

If this movie completes OK,I’m gonna try The Godfather…if that audio is also OK now,I’m definately interested for al full version…:iagree:

Roadworker,

I’d test a concert disk next. I’m not having any luck there.

[QUOTE=Jim;2743612]Roadworker,

I’d test a concert disk next. I’m not having any luck there.[/QUOTE]

I can’t Jim,I don’t have blu-ray concert discs…only a few on dvd…

The program is coming along nicely, I am sure sometime very soon concert discs will work fine but for now I believe they are concentrating on movies and as Tom said with RWs problem the issue was with the title of disc not the program, so AnyDVDHD might have to be updated for some of the older obscure titles. This is just an assumption on my part, but whatever is the issue, it will be fixed , and sooner rather than later. My advise is to watch your original and enjoy it, when the program has the capabilities you need either buy it or enjoy the trial. Happy Holidays.

over the weekend I had troubles trying to do a backup of Woodstock movie when converting to mp4 for ipad

1. had switched removable drives and kept getting message saying 1.75TB available but need 2.1TB. drive was only 1TB.

2. when made mp4 file it only did half of the movie