We are proud to announce the first public release of CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter!
[COLOR=blue]CloneBD lets you copy your unprotected Blu-rayâ„¢ discs to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!SlySoft is offering a CloneBD introductory discount of 20% on all products, valid until Sunday, January 18 2015. [/COLOR]
CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive, or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon.
Changelog CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter
CloneBD has been tested for a couple of month by our beta testers (thank you guys!)
and they helped us to find and fix major and minor bugs and to improve the
features of CloneBD.
But no beta test can ensure a 100% perfect software application.
CloneBD is not 100% perfect yet, but we are working hard to get there.
- Some old GPU drivers on Windows XP produce artifacts when transcoding
- Super fast switching between audio tracks in preview player may lead to silence or wrong language
- Some hardware players may have problems with chapter markers of compressed discs
- On some titles the transcoding seams to be stuck for a few seconds, a fallback algorithm will resolve the issue after about 15 seconds
Upcoming changes and features:
- Full 3D support in compressed discs
- Full 3D support in matroska files
- Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
- Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
- Support for DLNA
- Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
- First Public Release