CloneBD Public Beta Released

vbimport

[B]We are proud to announce the first Beta Release of CloneBD Blu-ray Media Converter![/B]   Look in our  CloneBD Bluray Converter sub forum

http://club.myce.com/f207/clonebd-updates-announcements-only-337723/#post2742774

Thank you Alan!!:flower::bow:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742777]Thank you Alan!!:flower::bow:[/QUOTE]
The developers put a lot of love into this program, I hope everyone enjoys it.:flower:

This is a nice BD program I am already half way through coping a mobile format so far very nice plenty of options I will be purchasing the lifetime Just as soon as Slysoft puts it online for sale Friday.:clap:

The beaver cracks me up with its blinking eyes.:smiley:

Make sure you check out the really cool Preview windows.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742783]Make sure you check out the really cool Preview windows.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]I will when i get to it so far I Am very happy the program it is very fast nice easy to understand Gui if thats not enough get instructions from the beavers nose…another first for me…hahaha:):slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742784]I will when i get to it so far I Am very happy the program it is very fast nice easy to understand Gui if thats not enough get instructions from the beavers nose…another first for me…hahaha:):)[/QUOTE]
If you are a videophile you have to love this program, it does it all, and its not done yet, more features to come soon.:flower:

Well you know I am and I am loving the features this will be a must have program for me I am having a blast with the new beta very nice features I tried out the Video preview it has so many features I am amazed the beaver is quite helpful it told me the disc had Cinavia…Got to love this program I am also running it on Windows 10TP 9879 November Update working just Fine,

I’m waiting for the release since i saw the info on slysoft website but still noting.