CloneBD Public Beta Released V1021

vbimport

Please post your opinions and thoughts on this great new release. All questions will be answered in a timely manner. Thanks:flower: It is available in our Announcements thread.

http://club.myce.com/f207/clonebd-update-announcements-only-337723/#post2742774

[B]The quality is amazing[/B]

cool… downloaded will give it a test later on…

ok installed and was like what kinda icon is that??? Looks like a buck tooth Beaver?? I do hope they pick a better icon to represent CloneBD??? What happend to our sheeps? Did they go to the slaugher now?? I was hoping it would look like a RAM matching the other Sheeps I have for their Icons.

Starting to copy a BD movie it seems stuck at 6%??

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742785][B]The quality is amazing[/B][/QUOTE]
Quality of what? A one-to-one copy? An x.264 shrunk copy? Quality of the UI? All of the above?

Was trying 1:1 copy…but did see where the button to start copying the source to start? hmmm ok it worked I guess it doesn’t do all BD movies yet I was trying to compress a animation BD and it got stuck trying to copy it. Did it on a standard BD movie and now it didn’t work…wasted a BD25… :confused:

Tried it again and the process goes to 94% and never finishes and then ask for me to put in a blank BD disk and that goes to 100% and if I try to play it- the BD copy crashes and creates a dump file…What am I doing wrong? I tried to before press the conversion process but it never starts and only after clicking on summary and then conversion does it start…??

This is actually a very easy program to use, but there is a slight learning curve. Please post screenshots and as much info as you can spare, and I will try and help you.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2742811]Was trying 1:1 copy…but did see where the button to start copying the source to start? hmmm ok it worked I guess it doesn’t do all BD movies yet I was trying to compress a animation BD and it got stuck trying to copy it. Did it on a standard BD movie and now it didn’t work…wasted a BD25… :confused:

Tried it again and the process goes to 94% and never finishes and then ask for me to put in a blank BD disk and that goes to 100% and if I try to play it- the BD copy crashes and creates a dump file…What am I doing wrong? I tried to before press the conversion process but it never starts and only after clicking on summary and then conversion does it start…??[/QUOTE] It does all BD Movies, if AnyDVDHD can decrypt it, CloneBD can convert it.

Will reboot my computer and try again…

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742838]It does all BD Movies, if AnyDVDHD can decrypt it, CloneBD can convert it.[/QUOTE]

Does it only work with AnyDvdHD? :confused:
No Passkey or Wookao?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2742840]Will reboot my computer and try again…[/QUOTE]
I have tested about 10 Animation movies, including Frozen, and all came out great in .mp4 and full disc and .iso.

[QUOTE=roadworker;2742844]Does it only work with AnyDvdHD? :confused:
No Passkey or Wookao?[/QUOTE]
I would guess it works with Passkey, not sure, but Woookao is a driver that gets integrated with DVD Fab and I wouldn’t try it on this program although you never know

There doesn’t seem to be any way to do a simple pass-through rip to MKV, M2TS, etc. Nor do I see any way to retain original audio in any of the file formats. Whats up with this?

[QUOTE=CDan;2742850]There doesn’t seem to be any way to do a simple pass-through rip to MKV, M2TS, etc. Nor do I see any way to retain original audio in any of the file formats. Whats up with this?[/QUOTE]
Okay, there is but you need to familiarize yourself with the settings. On the opening screen use the option to the right for .mkv or .mp4 or a hundred other presets. On the second screen you will see a brown slider on the side of the screen, it goes up and down to the video file you chose, it will choose the main movie by default, move the brown slider on the side up to the video stream and open it, choose what you want and go to the next screen. Hint Click on the Beavers nose and you will get instructions;)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742851]Okay, there is but you need to familiarize yourself with the settings. On the opening screen use the option to the right for .mkv or .mp4 or a hundred other presets. On the second screen you will see a brown slider on the side of the screen, it goes up and down to the video file you chose, it will choose the main movie by default, move the brown slider on the side up to the video stream and open it, choose what you want and go to the next screen. Hint Click on the Beavers nose and you will get instructions;)[/QUOTE]

There’s no “hundred other presets”, just MP4 and MKV in the copy mode screen. As to “brown sliders”, I see none any where.

[QUOTE=CDan;2742852]There’s no “hundred other presets”, just MP4 and MKV in the copy mode screen. As to “brown sliders”, I see none any where.[/QUOTE]
I am testing a movie right now, I will post screenshots in a moment. Give me a second. Thank you.

Maybe I am dense -getting error “can’t create destination file”. Its probably very simple. I selected iso file to bd25 disk.

[QUOTE=scotton;2742855]Maybe I am dense -getting error “can’t create destination file”. Its probably very simple. I selected iso file to bd25 disk.[/QUOTE]
First of all does everyone have AnyDVDHD and a Blurays discs, that’s what this program is for. No DVDs. Just Bluray, and it will not decrypt without AnyDVDHD, is that understood? Now I will try and help everyone, just remember this is the first beta there might be issues. Now tell me what disc and region you are try to do.

The other profiles have to be “installed” before they will appear, see below. Also, it sort of works with Passkey. Chose incorrect playlists for processing with Expendables 3.

“Device profiles” is of no use as far as I can see. Its just an endless list of devices with no indication of what those profiles do.

All I want is a simple pass-through for MKV, M2TS or the like. I shouldn’t have to go searching for that.