CloneBD officially released, get it with a 20% discount

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: CloneBD officially released, get it with a 20% discount[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/12/myce-clonebd-logo-95x75.png[/newsimage]

The first public release of CloneBD has become available, the software can be downloaded by everyone starting today and purchased with a 20% discount.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/clonebd-officially-released-get-it-with-a-20-discount-73776/](http://www.myce.com/news/clonebd-officially-released-get-it-with-a-20-discount-73776/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Ugly…icon…Ugly…interface…Where is the OLD…Elby Software…

I did mention it looked like a Beaver…and nothing like the sheeps we been used to seeing…or the Fox…

I really don’t see what the fuss is about. This program is no threat to any of the dozens of video conversion programs available. Certainly no competition for DVDFab BD Ripper.

[QUOTE=CDan;2743056]I really don’t see what the fuss is about. This program is no threat to any of the dozens of video conversion programs available. Certainly no competition for DVDFab BD Ripper.[/QUOTE] When Fab started out it was no competition for AnyDVDHD, this program is new, I think if you follow it for a short time I will bet its as good or better than any other program to date. jmho.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2743057]When Fab started out it was no competition for AnyDVDHD, this program is new, I think if you follow it for a short time I will bet its as good or better than any other program to date. jmho.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

Proof is in the pudding. Raving about a middling conversion program seems a bit premature.

I’ll bet that ripping to “MKV/M2TS/MP4 Passthrough” is a requirement for easily 50%+ of the BD ripping crowd. As it stands today I think the release of this software was premature.

[QUOTE=CDan;2743081]Proof is in the pudding. Raving about a middling conversion program seems a bit premature.

I’ll bet that ripping to “MKV/M2TS/MP4 Passthrough” is a requirement for easily 50%+ of the BD ripping crowd. As it stands today I think the release of this software was premature.[/QUOTE]
and that is your right, and its also premature to make any assessment of this program as its just been released. The other programs you mention went through their growing pains also, you seem to expect the best program on the planet in its first version. Well that aint going to happen LOL, but I bet after a few versions you wont think that way, but hey who am I to talk, I just have faith in a company that has good products. :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: Its there program, if they wanted to release it , and I am loving it, its not premature, only premature for you. That’s an issue with some people.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: If I were you I would just keep an eye on it and move on to your other favorite programs. Thank you posting. :disagree::clap:

[QUOTE=CDan;2743081]Proof is in the pudding. Raving about a middling conversion program seems a bit premature.

I’ll bet that ripping to “MKV/M2TS/MP4 Passthrough” is a requirement for easily 50%+ of the BD ripping crowd. As it stands today I think the release of this software was premature.[/QUOTE]
I agree a program 4 or 5 years in programing should be almost perfect- I remember alan raved about tdmore which is 100 times better than clonebd. Also the price for clonebd is about $100.

[QUOTE=scotton;2743089]I agree a program 4 or 5 years in programing should be almost perfect- I remember alan raved about tdmore which is 100 times better than clonebd. Also the price for clonebd is about $100.[/QUOTE] TDMore give you 4 programs for a 99.00 and I like that too. I guess you didn’t buy it, it still works great.:flower: And where do get 4 to 5 years in programming, unless you know something I don’t, the programming didn’t start until a few months back, they had a program called Slyce that never came to fruition but its not CloneBD, facts are important, and even Slyce wasn’t even mentioned 5 years ago LOL.:slight_smile: I don’t understand people you had a chance to try it for free, if you don’t think its good, don’t buy it and move on , easy as pie.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2743091]TDMore give you 4 programs for a 99.00 and I like that too. I guess you didn’t buy it, it still works great.:flower: And where do get 4 to 5 years in programming, unless you know something I don’t, the programming didn’t start until a few months back, they had a program called Slyce that never came to fruition but its not CloneBD, facts are important, and even Slyce wasn’t even mentioned 5 years ago LOL.:slight_smile: I don’t understand people you had a chance to try it for free, if you don’t think its good, don’t buy it and move on , easy as pie.:flower:[/QUOTE]

I wanted it to better than tdmore or dvdfabs Okay in slysoft forum it was mentioned over 3 years ago and thats enough time to complete a program with only a few bugs not a program thats incomplete. Alan as you see I was a member of cdfreaks 2 years before you so I know a lot about copy programs from the start !!! This site is dead compared to then when hundreds of people where on cdfreaks now just a few!!

[QUOTE=scotton;2743095]I wanted it to better than tdmore or dvdfabs Okay in slysoft forum it was mentioned over 3 years ago and thats enough time to complete a program with only a few bugs not a program thats incomplete. [B]Alan as you see I was a member of cdfreaks 2 years before you so I know a lot about copy programs from the start ![/B]!! This site is dead compared to then when hundreds of people where on cdfreaks now just a few!![/QUOTE] Maybe you can teach me a thing or two then, I am sorry if you don’t like the program, but there was no CloneBD even 3 years ago, like I said they talked about a version of a program called Slyce, but not CloneBD, maybe you know things I do not since you have been around so long, then you don’t need my help. I apologize for liking this program and having faith in a company that has served me well for many years. Have a good day. Thank you for posting. :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

All they did was change the name slyce to clonebd and were working on it from early 2012 and its an elby product just like clonedvd. Have a nice day!!!

Technically it is Elby software offering a discount on CloneBD.
I wonder as it is a bit late in the day, whether this is enough of an incentive.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2743098]Technically it is Elby software offering a discount on CloneBD.
I wonder as it is a bit late in the day, whether this is enough of an incentive.[/QUOTE]

That discount is till Jan. 18 but the program does not work correctly yet!!!

[QUOTE=zebadee;2743098]Technically it is Elby software offering a discount on CloneBD.
I wonder as it is a bit late in the day, whether this is enough of an incentive.[/QUOTE]At this stage of the softwares development I don’t believe they are offering enough incentive for most to purchase the program yet, the price even with the 20% discount is very high to comparable BD software that works very well and this is the first public release for sale I wish they would have put out a public beta for atleast 45 days before releasing it for sale.

Regards,

ILLP.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2743103] I wish they would have put out a public beta for atleast 45 days before releasing it for sale.
[/QUOTE]

This way they take your money and let you do the beta testing for them. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=CDan;2743104]This way they take your money and let you do the beta testing for them. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]I was talking about the general public I already bought the program knowing full well it still had issues to work out and I have no doubt they will get fixed and many more improvements will come in the next few month I am totally happy with my purchase.:slight_smile:

Given how well AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneDVD Mobile, CloneCD, Virtual CloneDrive, and GameJackal have worked for me…I am excited to try out CloneBD and may just purchase it outright.

I have DVDFab and other software suites but none of them have been as reliable and solid as any of my Elby software and none have received as consistent updates.