CloneBD Bluray Media Converter Pricing

vbimport

This is the new pricing schedule for CloneBD Bluray Media Converter, it will be available for sale @ Slysoft.com
Official release date is scheduled for Friday, December 12 2014.
SlySoft is offering a CloneBD introductory discount of 20% on all products, valid until Sunday, January 18 2015.

ak… darn those euro conversions… lol…:sad::sad::sad:

99euro=122US… :doh:

66euro=81.74US… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we get discounts for having bought the previous versions but have no package discounts now??? or Some Holiday discounts???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2742669]ak… darn those euro conversions… lol…:sad::sad::sad:

99euro=122US… :doh:

66euro=81.74US… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we get discounts for having bought the previous versions but have no package discounts now??? or Some Holiday discounts???[/QUOTE]
Wait and see, but I think I hear the Elves working on some promotions. I cant be sure, my hearing is bad.:flower:

Thanks for the pricing. Can’t find anything on the Slysoft webpage yet. Would be very nice if the ‘elves’ were working on a promo price!!!

[QUOTE=dacre40;2742682]Thanks for the pricing. Can’t find anything on the Slysoft webpage yet. Would be very nice if the ‘elves’ were working on a promo price!!![/QUOTE]
This was an Myce.com Exclusive.:flower:

THANKS Alan-There is more info here than on Slysofts forum. Hope there is a promo or discount if you have clonedvd !!
Added from slysofts forum
Wednesday we gonna post a public beta here and for Friday we have scheduled finally the public release of CloneBD.

[QUOTE=scotton;2742689]THANKS Alan-There is more info here than on Slysofts forum. Hope there is a promo or discount if you have clonedvd !!
Added from slysofts forum
Wednesday we gonna post a public beta here and for Friday we have scheduled finally the public release of CloneBD.[/QUOTE]
As I said, if you want news first , come to Myce.com, we get the news first and our members benefit.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742678]Wait and see, but I think I hear the Elves working on some promotions. I cant be sure, my hearing is bad.:flower:[/QUOTE]they offer 20% off I will then consider the program for lifetime after I test the beta and see how well it works.

Thanks for the Info Alan.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742699]they offer 20% off I will then consider the program for lifetime after I test the beta and see how well it works.

Thanks for the Info Alan.:)[/QUOTE]

Test…if they give me 20% I just buy the LTL license :sad:. The other software works fine for me why wait. Sure there be bugs and problems but then again I don’t have to wait for trial to run out at the wrong time when trying to use it. But that is me…I see how they have it setup to see when on Friday I can get it or download it.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2742701]Test…if they give me 20% I just buy the LTL license :sad:. The other software works fine for me why wait. Sure there be bugs and problems but then again I don’t have to wait for trial to run out at the wrong time when trying to use it. But that is me…I see how they have it setup to see when on Friday I can get it or download it.[/QUOTE] I try before I buy and given thier are so many programs out there I have bought that will do basically the same thing it will have to be better than all the other BD programs I have bought.

But probably I will buy it anyway just to support Slysoft I have all thier software lifetime except for Gamejackel which I have no use for and the company has always kept thier word.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742705]I try before I buy and given thier are so many programs out there I have bought that will do basically the same thing it will have to be better than all the other BD programs I have bought.

But probably I will buy it anyway just to support Slysoft I have all thier software lifetime except for Gamejackel which I have no use for and the company has always kept thier word.:)[/QUOTE]
I am going to bring that up right now. 20% off great idea.:bow:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742699]they offer 20% off I will then consider the program for lifetime after I test the beta and see how well it works.

Thanks for the Info Alan.:)[/QUOTE]
I think I can make some headway, they are a very reasonable company. 20% off is a deal even I cant pass up. :flower: If I go out on a limb here you guys better buy the program for 20% off, LOL.:cool::cool::cool:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2742709]I think I can make some headway, they are a very reasonable company. 20% off is a deal even I cant pass up. :flower: If I go out on a limb here you guys better buy the program for 20% off, LOL.:cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]you tell them 20% off the prices in your post here and I will buy the lifetime BD program not that i need it but to support slysoft they have always been fantastic from customer support to keeping thier word for lifetime licenses.

Thanks Alan.:wink:

[QUOTE=ILLP;2742710]you tell them 20% off the prices in your post here and I will buy the lifetime BD program not that i need it but to support slysoft they have always been fantastic from customer support to keeping thier word for lifetime licenses.

Thanks Alan.;)[/QUOTE] I am trying but when their Facebook Page comes online this program will be selling like hotcakes.:flower:

If we can get more then 20% off that would be even sweeter deal…

Gents,

Forget 20% off. Software is almost always heavily discounted anyways. You can get 40% a lot of the time, and half off most list prices from time to time. If I list price something high, always taking a discount becomes the normal price. You see retail products that go on sale every other week for 30% off. No one buys them at List Price. They just wait a week and get them on Sale. Just look at Ladies Clothing. List just doesn’t resemble what folks actually pay.

I’m thinking a lot more would be needed to create a real Buzz and get folks talking about CloneBD and not DvdFab or some other package…:cool:

I don’t want to be pedantic but in your price list you refer to CloneDVD my understanding is that product was updated to CloneDVD2 but I might be wrong.

[QUOTE=antipodes;2742732]I don’t want to be pedantic but in your price list you refer to CloneDVD my understanding is that product was updated to CloneDVD2 but I might be wrong.[/QUOTE]
On further checking it appears that the powers that be at SlySoft have decided to market the product as CloneDVD rather than CloneDVD2. Please ignore my earlier post.:o

[QUOTE=antipodes;2742732]I don’t want to be pedantic but in your price list you refer to CloneDVD my understanding is that product was updated to CloneDVD2 but I might be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The developers, Elaborate Bytes, market it as [B]CloneDVD[/B].
http://www.elby.ch/products/clonedvd.html

Having SlySoft resell it as “CloneDVD2” would be confusing.

[QUOTE=antipodes;2742734]On further checking it appears that the powers that be at SlySoft have decided to market the product as CloneDVD rather than CloneDVD2. Please ignore my earlier post.:o[/QUOTE]
You guys should learn how to read. they are two different products

[B]CloneBD[/B] Bluray Converter

CloneDVD2 - Been around since 2003.:flower: