- new: display main video bitrate on target page (note: this bitrate currently applies to the largest clip to be converted only)
- new: more bitrates available when converting to files/devices (allows for smaller files)
- new: options to convert HD audio or all audio to AC3 (sorry, no DTS yet), allowing to force stereo and select bitrates. This will help reduce overall file sizes a lot in many cases, where audio quality is of no great concern.
- change: improved transcoding speed when only compressing/converting audio
- fix: miscalculation of partial clips in estimator caused oversize results
- fix: crash in x264 encoder
- fix: deadlock in x264 encoder
- fix: all assert message boxes that freeze x264 encoder
- fix: minimum possible bitrate calculation didn't account for small resolutions in file/device mode
- fix: layout problems on target page, rearranged options in preparation for more audio options to come.
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages